Love , for the sake of Allah :)

I think its time to focus on the things you have rather than regretting over things you fail to keep in your life.

We reflected upon Hadith 18 Al Adab in our usrah session yesterday  that speaks about

Love for the sake of Allah and Rasulullah saw

Since I got the task , I asked everyone about their opinion what that supposed to mean. Many may says that they love somebody for the sake of Allah but how it can be exactly measured then . Of course I googled beforehand so I may partially figured my own stand on how to exactly justify that my love for yada yada * to be inserted soon insyaallah * is for the sake of Allah

To them , love for the sake of Allah is

" when you're with someone , you wanted the same best thing to happen to them as if their happiness is your happiness as well "

" Whatever you do with the person , will draw you more towards Him "

And love is not something you simply uttered without showing it. Its never enough with just saying things - moreover for someone who's having 'act of service's as her love language.

Because love ( that draws you further from Him ) ( doesn't add more love to Him ) is a very lust Iove , desired by nafs / sexual desire I may say.

And love for the sake of Rasulullah , one of the way to show your love is that

You follow his footsteps - Dakwah & tarbiyah ,  do all the sunnah ( smile is the easiest ! ) .

One of the touching moment , each time Allah gave me the chance to do tahajud , the very start of the dialogue will always about sending my regards to Nabi Muhammad saw , his family and companions , the people you know through the history , the people I long to see in heaven with His will insyaallah . I know I'm never qualified enough to send my regards to him ( knowing all the sins I did and still do ) , but I'm trying my best to follow their footsteps

And be one of the people Allah mentioned in At- Taubah Chapter 9 Verse 100 . We may not be the Muhajirin , may not be the Ansar , but we definitely can be among the people who followed them with good conduct insyaallah :D

' And the first forerunners [in the faith] among the Muhajireen and the Ansar and those who followed them with good conduct - Allah is pleased with them and they are pleased with Him, and He has prepared for them gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever. That is the great attainment.'
Syahdu weh fikir pasal ayat ni T.T

And by the time I'm writing this , I'm enjoying the peaceful ambience Aberystwyth is offering . Hiked ( hahahah is hiking even a term for it ) Constitution Hill yesterday after many times coming to Aberystwyth ( I'm just very good at giving excuses I know I know ) ( we always had this dream of hiking early in the morning to watch the sunrise , but I swear the sun rises in our dreams ) ( it's so beautiful that we're forced to continue dreaming ) ( and woke up at 10 ha ha ha ha ha ha ) .

We finally did it !

Alhamdulillah :D watched the sunset ⛅ ( they should offer better emoticon urgh )

Just which the favours of the Lord I will deny? The sea breeze is so comforting , cold but comforting. I actually underestimated the weather here ( like always ) ( flip hair )

I should have brought my purple coat instead of the black one. Now I'm regretting my choice ( 😂😂😂 )

But all is good alhamdulillah.

Comments