CLP T.T

I’m just partially frustrated now T.T

Last week on Friday I received an email from the board I’m taking my CLP exam that they haven’t received my transcript which I requested from the university to be sent to the board in late November. Yes late November and since then I’ve been waiting for the response from the board on the updates for my application.

Not till last friday they said they haven’t received the transcript yet and they even gave the dateline on the 28th of February T.T at times like this I’m forever grateful that UK holiday system is unlike Malaysia ( I mean with no Chinese New Year and whatnot )

And I’ve been emailing the school and the registry office since Friday . Today I received the reply from both sides. The school has posted the transcript but can only afford the international standard delivery. Meanwhile the registry suggested a DHL collection ( which the price is just so so so expensive for that small parcel ) huwaaaaa considering the currency exchange , I can’t afford to pay that huge amount ( well it’s £38 for that very little thing ) . At times like this I really wish my bank account is still there for these kind of issues. I thought it was somewhere around £5-£20 ( which I can really close my eyes and pay but nooooo )

And it frustrates me when I tried to send an email to the board and the mail bounced back , failed to be delivered ( k I’m just a frustrated helpless person ) . Malaysia generally should relooked back on the email services .

This thing worries me so bad. I’m afraid they won’t process my application huwaaaa no I try to keep myself calm , but considering the dateline they gave and just how far is the UK and Malaysia is. How am I supposed to track this mail to make sure it arrives the board on time.

I’m grateful that the school has been such a great help and I’m hoping the Regsitry would send a copy too to the board. At least there’s two transcripts being sent ( at least )

Just why you’re so negative Najwa.



In case if you’re reading this , send me massive of prayers please !

On the other hand I should worry more that I haven’t been catching up for my CLP. I missed few classes over last weekend due to my sickness. Gahhhhh Najwa you’ve made all the reminders , time to work things off girl 🐱

Love, the'ann

Comments