Have you ever felt that there's just too much pain inflicted to the heart by the same person that someday you feel so numb about your feeling.

You'll be like 'Do whatever you please, even the harshest treatment would feel indifferent when you treated me nicely'

I am not hanging on there anymore. In fact its been a good one month I am letting go , of course the feelings lingered around, its not like some sort of magic - you can easily detach it off from your heart. I am much comfortable going back to the old me.

I am grateful for the tests I am being tested with. Its a learning process and I know I am growing up through this. Whatever kind of person you are to me, its a total blessing insyaAllah.

For the bad treats and late replies - I know I shouldn't be doing the same to people, even to the person who's treating me bad.

You just don't want to be that kind of person you dislike.

On a side note, I am grateful that there's just so many people offering their help with the transcript thing which I do really appreciate and touched  ; I wrote it down just to put my heart at rest a bit ( lol ). I am actually not willing to pay that huge amount of money for that purpose, but we'll see ( miahahhaha Najwa Najwa )

For every offers and prayers, its not fair for me to feel sad about my life.

Funny how one person can completely messed up with your life when there's just so many people out there genuinely cared for you. But I am no longer a sad creature though, I'm way way tougher now !

Doing just fine, the'ann

Comments