December !

Ola Disember ! ( menarik gila existence of emoji's ni )

I don't precisely remember whether is there any post up for December. To be precise its exhausting these days , I'm juggling between workloads and my 'g' letter on the laptop keyboard. Dropped a thick law book(s) on it and my life is just as messy as the 'g' letter gets , I tried many times to put it into place , its just not cooperating so well T__T 

I've been staying awake till after 12 these days ๐Ÿ˜ด

But alhamdulillah , by the time I'm writing this down , I've sent my commercial assignment yesterday , printed my trust assignment downstairs and I've done company class test last Tuesday , and not to mention additional infringement of human right company law class because its done on Wednesday 1-3 ( 2 hours consecutively lols ) the fact that I went to the class and got really moody for that two hours was really not so brilliant of me. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

The last week of the term got me half mad with all the workloads . Last week I was really in distressed thinking about burning the weekend for Ini Sejarah Kita , as I am one of the presenter but certainly everybody else did more than I do exactly , I don't do much to be exact , then I had this daurah on Sunday. It was a hectic Friday last week , I went to the city to prescribe a new pair of glasses , I lost them during Mamma Mia show I guess , then walked back for class , then I got trust tutorial at 4 till 5 ( with loads of questions and they're dragging the time ๐Ÿ˜’and I'm in a rush to perform Maghrib  ) , nevertheless went for a 15 laps of swim at 6.45 non stop till 7.45 . I got back home around 8 , spin my swimming clothes and pack . Then rushed to Darul Isra' for a sleepover at the Islamic centre with the juniors , exhausting but reviving at the same time. 

Not knowing its already Thursday by the time I'm writing this , and alhamdulillah sorting things out. Indeed Allah is the one that holds the time , He indeed blessed the time for me , it was a limited one in humans perspective but all praises to Him for making things to fall into places. At times where I spent the whole day at the table , the moment I lied down on the bed , I realized how blessed the time was ( because I'm utilising the time given ) ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

And I have this abrupt unplanned trip to Venice and Milan ๐Ÿ˜ช on the 10th December , just what have gotten into my mind , but nayy since I bought them all the tickets and everything , lets just do this . A four day off is what I need , but basically you yourself know travel isn't a day off really , its a day finally you're out of bed doing something good. 

December , it seems like some of the resolutions I made in January were not accomplished at all , some progressing well , like berlapang dada dengan surrounding. I guess I'm better at that now , leaving everything to Him , asking Him to make me feel at ease in whatever trials He's giving me. ๐Ÿ™†

Oh I remembered there's this one time I asked someone , what he loved to do in his free time , and he said there's nothing he can do without the existence of a woman in his life , and that had turned me down ๐Ÿ˜•, despite the good name he owned . I seriously think that someone should really be able to tell what they love to do , so we won't get stuck together after marriage for example , there should always a room for yourself at least. 

I think for now I'm enjoying what life had to offer at the moment and striving for anything I could. 

adorable girls with big hearts , the juniors I guess you guys should be featured here haha 

bye autumn , hi winter ! ( perhaps my favourite season above all seasons )

my last winter here ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Comments