Nineteenth year of the 21st century

Heyyy  readers, eh eh if I still have one. As for the tittle, I have legit question going on inside my mind -  excuse my math, the 21st century officially starts on 1st January of 2001 , if this year is 2019 , it should be the eighteenth year of 21st century? or how help me hahahaha 

I think in January alone, my drafts piled up to three ( or maybe suffice as stacks instead of piles ) not that I don't have the time, its more like I don't have the means to deliver feelings in writing, my laptop was and still is problematic enough that the space bar is not working very well and I'm stuck with four or five words being combined together . 

Then comes the day when I am at my tenth line and I seems to loose the rhythm in between - and this is perhaps my sixth attempt trying to write something as a start to 2019 ( after we're at almost the 28th day ha-ha )

well hello again and here we are, I hope its not too late to wish Happy New Year ! 

Talking about new year, its always about listing down resolutions - cliche I know but I guess its a good way to start the year. I listed down and so far I've been living my life accordingly. Now lets put some of my resolutions up here, so someday in case I swerved away from the track, I sort of have a reminder. 

One of my biggest chunkiest part of 2019 resolution would be about health wise !

I wanted to be fitter this year, so I'll make sure that I hit 30 or 40 minutes of cardio daily ( so far its swimming, cycling and the slow catcher to fancy zumba online ; and I'm sticking with this resolution strictly ) . 

Some other days I was cycling out of guilt of eating after 8.00 pm and I keep reciting the mantra 

' its 80% of diet and 20% of exercise' 

and creating an affordable healthy meal seems to be a struggle. After scheming through different kind of diet plans, I opted for cutting carbohydrate from perhaps twice or thrice a day to only once and usually its for lunch. I found myself getting used to this setting - until and unless I'm stuck in an occasion that requires me to take rice ( acah required huh ? )

I'm trying intermittent fasting as well. The reason why I opted for the 16 hours fasting was because , it was close enough to the long hours of fasting I had in the UK , which I super enjoy and I loose un-gained weight since then.  

Because after all, I am off the opinion and the stand that I don't support obesity as I am conscious with the risks that follows and here I am struggling to start living healthily , and as for now I'm doing it consistently so someday it will stick as habits. 

And please don't get me wrong, just because I said that I am supporting it, it does not even an indicator to my state of happiness. 

I think happiness is more off the journey as opposed to destination

Am enjoying all these routines and process :) 

One of the first resolutions I put in my notes is to be more reflective. Which I associate being reflective with  more writing, be it on the blog or books but I seems lacking in this sense. Usually reflection session stays before bed , just me and my think tank ( acah again ) - but I hope I'll write more ameeen ! 

the rest of resolutions would be just for me to reflect and see :D

Now, I'm left with plus minus 20 days till reporting for duty which to date, I am super nervous. I met an officer in my cousin's wedding yesterday and my aunt introduced me to him so I'll build connections, then I asked for some tips on anything particularly to survive my working days , he said to be prepared with workloads , many of them . And here I am asking myself whether I am preparing myself enough for this ? I can't wait to work because I wanted to be hustling and earning but at the same time, I am szo conflicted. 

I literally had to scroll back my camera roll to refresh the things that happened in past one month ; what to do, I'm not at the quarter of 100 years haha

alhamdulillah I graduated from Advanced Tertiary College last 16th January, got myself featured in the testimonial section in the graduation book haha , which happened to be labelled as CLP TOP STUDENTS ( I am like hell-noooooo-its-not-me ) but regardless, I did my best. The grades , certainly does not suggest me as one of the top students miahaha. 

I know that I've featured many of the pictures on instagram, but I still putting some here, for memory wise ey. Credit to Ajlaa, Ainaz, my brother, sister for all the lovely pictures I had for the day !

the only picture I took myself haha 

with my front row partner, Carmen. I am just so glad that I knew her in this journey and we both passed in one sitting !

part of the people who matters a lot in my life

happy pills, missing Abang, Umair and Nabil 

the reasons , for everything I chase in this world

should change this typical pose ey 

last but not least, close up for being in this robe again hehe


Robed again but this time around without the mortar board *the hat? . Its been such a ride and part of me strongly disapprove the idea of going through all the hassle again, I mean I respect people who do and keep going ! 

But another part of me feels, equipping myself with Malaysian law , moreover for people who intend on pursuing and building their legal career in Malaysia, CLP is certainly useful, I mean I don't learn just for the sake of passing the exam ( it may be one of the aim but not the sole aim ) , I learn because I genuinely want to get to know the process. 

This morning, I was interviewed by a group of students from Kolej Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Selangor on body shaming. Something that is really close to me, it happened and I can't stress enough on the need to be kind to everyone. 

But for the kind people I met in this journey, I wouldn't be able to rise higher than the stress level. eh tak stress pun haha immune. The group of students are very lovely people and they're in their fourth semester doing Media Broadcasting ( if I got that right? ) , please make prayers for them that they'll ace their undergraduate ! . 

And I believe these are the important people that bridge the higher ups , or even law enforcers with the society , such a powerful tool to educate societies at large based on the issues and things they highlighted. Law enforcers can always build the foundation with the acts , they can punish the law breakers accordingly in court rooms, but its the people who's involved in broadcasting are the people who's going to highlight these issues so the society will learn the lesson. 

so I guess that's it , like perhaps the only post up for January xx 

Live well. 

wehhhhhh finally I'm done with a post yayers !

Love, the'ann

Comments