Is Hi 2020 still valid ?

Like seriously before 2020 ended, and its another new year of 2021, I better be writing a trace of me breathing a good life at the start of 2020. I mean uhm hello next Monday is already MARCH LIKE IS THAT POSSIBLE? THE TIME FLIES ABSURDLY FAST I'M HARDLY CATCHING UP 

Well I think at the very end of 2019, I had the simplest wish on how I wanted my 2020 to start, which to reconnect or to mend my relationship with Quran. Why exactly reconnecting , its because I solemnly believe that once or few times in the past, committing to Quran recitation two pages a day, and infact more , is never a problem. I am able to spend many more good minutes or hours to reflect over the verses and making connections with what I experienced in a day. 

But let's be honest with myself, despite 2019 was a good year for me in many aspects of life, my relationship with Quran is just pretty sad. Committing to one page a day is real struggle, reflecting is even worse. 

So its fair that I had such wish where I wanted to see the current me , to be relating to all the good things I experienced in the past. And I guess its been weeks now, where I saw myself, still struggling but slowly back on the track. 

The start of 2020 was pretty humbling for me , for the fact that Allah has continuously blessed me with the existence of many good people and good things that happened through those people. But, its complicated that I am not able to put those blessings in writing as for me, my words and sentences are not doing the justice to the exact feeling I am experiencing. As far as I could remember, the last time I had such feeling of contentment was back in Ireland,2016.  

And for those who're new here (acah Anis acah haha >.< ) if I am making comparison of something with my Ireland trip, please know that I had such a meaningful ( with all other good adjectives to describe ) trip back then around Ireland, that as if now I am back to the trip, still in Malaysia, but the feelings attached , is the same. If not same, its definitely more. 

I am writing this today, as a token of appreciation for a soul who happened to appreciate, cherish and flourishing me with my very my own love language, words of affirmation. That I am thankful for the delicate thoughtful , in (many) beautiful carved sentences. For some,words are mere an empty spelled letters but to me , words carry values. And values can be ascertained through acts. Acts can be in terms of consistencies - and for this reason alone, I am indeed, very blessed to be the one who signify the values being portrayed and expressed in a consistent manner.

That somehow makes me feel, worthy. I don't feel the need to be sharing this actually to the world because I am happily sharing the ups and downs with the person who , somehow, means a world to me. 

Apart from that, its not too late for me to be writing it down here that it's been a year since I started my service with the chambers. It feels surreal that a year has passed, till this very day, I am still humbly learning , excitedly exploring, happily and subtly cursing *ie drivers on the road haha . I know that I wouldn't stop if I start writing about all these professional journey of mine , so I'll stop here haha.

And I guess, thats it for now. See you guys again in 2021? 

me everyday after work in 2020 , ps first appearance ? hahah 


  Love, the'ann

Comments