Home to where the heart resides

Few days back, I went to my second assigned court being in service, where I spent most of my time there for almost two years. 

Stepping in, never a strange feeling. It feels like...

H O M E

Can't help but to keep resonating ' Home is where the heart resides'. My heart has been residing there, cherished and welcomed. 

It feels like coming back to where your heart felt at rest. Despite it being not a place to rest. 

I know for the longest time I had attachment issues going on. That departing from something that is dear to my heart takes a lot of self assurances , that everything is going to be okay...

I was okay. 

Growing up means to detach , to make peace to whatever fate you're destined to. For changes is the only constant. 

I know its not a big deal to many, it doesn't involve any moving of major workstation. But heavy enough to finally reconcile to the fact that 'It's time'. 

It was a safe place that I saw myself, growing up safely. 

Like being in a cocoon , blossomed into hopefully a beautiful butterfly. In a place where characters and fate are being weighed and involves judgements - I learned to delay judgements. 

I have seen and witness all walk of life walking in and out, many were very unfortunate ( in the eyes of a very blessed and fortunate person ) many were hurt and torn along the way that I know I had the capacity to mitigate such situation, which I hope, I did at every possible juncture.  I learned the art of handling words, to be put into proper places to serve what its purpose. 

And most importantly, it's where I met very kind souls, felt undeserving for the kindness I received there. Souls that are always warm and accommodating.  My days are not a 356 days of happiness and rainbows, but my days being at work at that court are really happy days. 

Writing this down to be grateful for the blessings that have been bestowed upon me. 

Though a simple thank you does not seems to suffice. 

but Thank You from the bottom of my heart and my all MM3. 

October '19 - September/October '21

Love, the'ann

Comments