Eh eh dah nak final ?!

Takpayah nak eh eh sangat mungkin.

Olla blog , its been so long I guess. Since the last rant - the last repenting story. Dulu ada la kot masa masa sedih cari blog pastu karang ayat sambil menitis air mata . Tapi sekarang nak layan sedih pun macam tak sempat. 

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 


I guess my life is taken by another so-called-creature - Alevels. It possessed me completely. Bangun pagi Alevel , nak tidur  Alevel . Dalam tidur pun economics circulating inside my head. Woa. Looking at how my files and notes on my bed , sharing my only and precious mates , my dearest beds and pillows. I finally got a grip on how messy my life had been for the past few weeks + months 

Well. Guess this is a life or what. Kadang tu rasa nak nangis tanpa sebab. Kadang tu clueless-ly nangis sebab that's the only way to express all the mixed and mashed thoughts you had in your head and you just wanna spill the tears off. And done. Nak nangis sebab macam penat. Bukan macam , memang penat. 

Dulu SPM pun tak rasa penat camni kot. Maybe because I'm growing older and started to realize this is sort of like a bigger responsibility - with crucial road flying over the sea and the fact that Malaysian taxpayers paying for my education fees , the tense is staking up - and saying that I might die with this kind of tense sounds so wrong as I am still breathing oxygen the moment I am writing this. 

I ever wondered kenapa dulu tak nampak seniors * masa semester 2 * , are they like super super busy and they shut themselves off from the public and NOW I KNOW WHY. I hardly seen myself in public though , boleh kira berapa banyak kali menapak Sunway dan adik beradik sewaktu dengannya. Maybe its just me that having sort of boring life memang pengabdian seratus peratus terhadap Alevel semata <-- exaggerating kah kah . Tapi ini serious. The fact that I started to make myself aware with the tense and lebih tawadhu terhadap mencari dan memanfaatkan ilmu , is kinda good I hope so. 

So finals starts next 2 weeks. Which tomorrow , pagi Ahad yang indah diserikan dengan paper Islamic Studies. Here I am still figuring things out kenapa nak kena buat paper Ahad pagi. Its AHAD yknow. Its holiday. Holiday and exam shouldn't be an equation. I have 10 papers in total , 4 for Economics , 2 for English , 2 for Law and 2 for History. A combo of reading subjects and yeah as long there's no math , I can still smile and cry at the same time. When there's math , there's only tears and tense. Here again , hyperbole. 

Mohon mata dan jasad yang membaca untuk mendoakan saya. Memaafkan setiap bicara kata and salah laku , mungkin boleh ajak one to one later. Kuings. 

Dah nak habis dah 2 tahun , mixed feelings - sedih gembira takut excited penat sayu semua. Mungkin nanti dialog akan berubah ikut masa

Lamanya dua tahun prep years.
Alaaa baru semester 2.
Eh dah semester 3 dah.
Eh dah habis dah IELTS? Dah lepas dah LNAT? Dah mohon dah university?
Alhamdulillah dah dapat placement.
OIHHHH TRIALS OEMGGEGEGEEEH
Yay dah habis trials. Oh god nak final.
Eh BTN tak jadi. Nanti bulan lapan.
 And yeah , though belum habis final . I am finally an alumni of Intec Education College :D
Life could never be easy. Thinking that I could never make it through but I finally did it.
Now , EH EH DAH NAK FINAL?!?
dah nak habis dah ke dua tahun? 

Soon the dialogue mungkin mengundang air mata , harapnya air mata gembira.

Comments