adjusting life

ITS BEEN A MONTH WEHHHHH SINCE I LAST WRITE SOMETHING HERE, WHY NAJWA WHY

It feels surreal that I first start writing on this site, I was a student , to be exact with the old blog, I was in my second year in high school going through the pre-U then next to Cardiff, back home to that bulkiest CLP while working * worked full time too for this lol , and now fitting in a new chapter in life, working full time with no studies commitment , for now. Like sooner or later , hopefully from being forever loner to someone's wife loooooool in my dream

andddddd next week will officially mark the first month of me working in the service.

Been wanting to update ever since the first day I got into the service, I swear looking orange on the first day is one of the doubtful decision I ever made in life. It never came to me that almost everyone will be wearing black and white. 

That I had to recheck the letter the sent us, whether is there any colour code decided, nope only office wear. I called my mum during break to tell her about it and she asked me whether I need to buy a black scarf at least.

well even if its not that striking , I guess it was pretty *yes me pretty please haha obvious

Been working before for few months as a paralegal, I must say that I have set certain personal guidelines when applying/accepting jobs. Even when I was scheming through law firms for my pupillage application , I become much more vigilant in terms on how many partners are there in the firm and the area of practices they offered as previously, I would say my priority is more on my studies hence I don't pay much attention on the details, so long I am working to fill in the time and to be financially independent. 

But to be honest, this time around , even if I am offered with any pupillage offer, I won't be able to choose to be in private sector due to the scholarship bond. Which says that I need to be prioritizing the public service whenever it came before me. 

Regardless, being here today is just one my dream. 

Aligned with what I wanted to do in life generally, which to assist justice in any ways possible.  Knowing that the things I'll put in my consideration to make a decision would matter, it will certainly train me to be much careful and putting more weight ie attention in the matter I am attending. 

The transition being in the profession was a bit awkward at the start where people were addressing you as Puan as a matter of respect that you're an officer. I remember the very first time I am addressed such way was when I bought candies to survive the talks HA-HA , and the makcik said ' 30 sen semuanya Puan ' and I'm there with my awkward face, trying to make the face that tells her that you don't have to call me that because obviously she's older. 

Over the course of time, I think I'm getting used to it - I'll just smile back naturally to return such gesture. 

I am grateful for the opportunities I gained few months back , doing all the admin and clerical works because now my work connects me directly to the law and its application especially Criminal Procedure Code and Evidence. 

Of course I miss killing my time doing those filing , key-in stuff or photostatting endless sets of documents, or getting confused on how to get a good position for identity card printing lol but at the same time I'm loving on how I see all the theories I learned in classes come into play. Ms Mariette must be proud of me that many things she taught me before are ringing bells inside my head >.< 

At the moment I am trying to seek balance between working and life. 

I've been lacking with my exercises ever since I started working. Well exactly its like very conflicting on why it had been so hay-wired. 

Back to the first date I report for duty in Putrajaya, I'll reach home around 6.30 ish , and I aim to take my dinner before 7.00 pm . Its my habit that I would take shower first then only eating come into picture. That means if I am going to cycle for the day, I need to do it after I am done with Maghrib and daily Quran recitations , usually it took me half an hour to 50 minutes of cycling before Isyak come. 

But the thing is that my grandmother dislike me taking shower at night , I did try to take shower again after cycling * konon in silence upstairs, but when I went down to do some work, she'll say the same thing. So wanting to avoid those , I tried cycling right after work then shower then Maghrib then dinner, but it was just too exhausting *die* haha to whom I am trying to justify this HA-HA myself really. 

But now that I am back in Melaka, I can go for swimming again ! Yay ! I'm lucky that the pool is situated between the journey from work to home. Went for 10 laps of swimming on Friday, drive back home at 6 ish , tiring but bearable since I enjoy both working and swimming. 

Note that I actually don't want to come back to Melaka , because I think at this very young age, I wanted to explore places. I wouldn't mind if I am being transferred to places you can name, hence I was not that worried when people were talking about Transfer Order. But along the way I asked Allah to give me the best place , I don't even want to choose where.

And just when I saw I am placed in Melaka, Allah certainly know that's the best for me at the moment. Financially safe and sound for everyone including myself and my pound savings >o<

Above all, I wanted to be more human(e) being in this journey. 

I wanted to be someone who put careful consideration in every single thing I am doing as I know I'll be interfering with someone's else affairs but at the same time, I wanted the justice to stand for those who're affected as well as serving the interest of the public. 

Not an easy journey ahead of mine but I hope my coping mechanism gets better and I'll be stronger !

:)

one with the people who mattered in the journey, half of my Cardiff law clans. Best of luck for our future endavours ! from left - Aishah, Me, Salah, and Daus

Till next time xx

 Love, the'ann

Comments