How would you know , you're deeply in love?


.. cheesy post ahead, kindly skip..

"You are in love with me deeply aren't you? "

the question came to me twice in the video call we had earlier while getting that deep stare. Well to be honest it kinda stuck inside me that such cheesy question got me thinking , what is it feels like falling in love? or even more, deeply in love?

because the person who posed the question to me, almost never posed such question to me before. Hence why such confusion.

well of course the very first answer to that answer would be bare playful denial >.<

Spent the few minutes of dozing off before sleeping asking myself ' Do you really? '  and it got me thinking,

do falling in love deeply means your heart couldn't contain the love that it feels full and in some exaggerating expression , it feels like bursting.

or does it mean that you see a future with the person, although future is subjected to vague degree of certainty.

or does it mean that you see the need to be talking and updating with the person

or does it mean you feel absolute comfort of just being you ( ugly-angry-smelly ( all the negative-LY )

or everything above. because I am a total amateur here, or maybe all other relationships I had earlier is a mere touch and go ( or maybe a smart tag HA-HA GET THE JOKES PLEASE MALAYSIAN or maybe RFID * laughing like no tomorrow )

I am not sure if I'm deeply in love because I've cautioned myself on where it might lead me , and the severity of heartbreak due to such hope and attachment - but I am very sure I feel the comfort of being myself. I don't need to pretend - I am comfortable at showing my bare face well tbh I am comfortable to show it to everyone else too wa-ka-ka , I can let my guard down ; be absolute vulnerable. I can tell whatever things that crosses my head , just almost everything. 

well figuring all these had cost me a fortune of time length and emotion goes on strike - and experimenting it by trying to know other people. 

I would always say I am more off a logic / quantitative kind of person, where along the way I met people who's already very stable, very charming to my eyes in various sense, very likely becoming the ticket for me to enjoy life financially , someone who's ready to settle down that the only thing left in their list is to secure a partner , or having a clear vision of settling down in the land far away from home, but yet I call it home . 

I had all the chance, but many things feels not right. I am not willing to sacrifice the chatty side of me, or would not able to tolerate someone who will make me loose my stand and identity. 

I met people who pisses me off at the very first instance for using weird spellings , or people who're being too pushy at wanting private number when I offered my social medias as a communication platform. 

By far trust me that A is the only human being who agreed to stay on those platform as he said ' I don't mind so long we can talk here' which that amuses me because somebody finally understand the reason I hesitated . It's so simple yet many failed to brain the logic. 

in between writing this, I told A about these whole context , because it got me thinking. And his answer was yet rather simpler as opposed to my overthinking section in the brain haha 

I can't really verify this as I smile on daily basis , with or without people hahahhaha ( still in denial )

love may also means sacrificing your usual morning after subuh sleep , because you fancy being awake talking with someone you dream for in the future? ewww cheesayh 




.Love, the'ann

Comments