walking away

Because I'm used to the idea of someone ie opposite gender never really stays, I deemed the same for the man I'm 'seeing' now , not really to say 'see' in that lovey dovey way because it seems complicated now, well to the very least I deduced so 

That he would never want to stay and will walk away just like any other person 

when he did *at the very least* (me and my pessimistic side) stayed for quite some time - and actually do stay and calmly embracing the very complicated side of mine

* sigh *

But my mind seems to keep saying ' Walk away while you can' 'walk away while I can'

while the feelings are not intertwined, while I'm less fragile, while I can still tolerate the pain - while the business are not so serious between these two creatures. 

and now I can really feel that that he's walking away - though it tears my heart, that's what I've been silently subtly wishing for. Just like any other people. 

do I?

Now, after making myself comfortable without you - with the mixed signals, 

i'm now literally so tired to solve your riddles. 

I am very prepared to give up for real , because no matter how much articles I've been reading - that one relation moreover a distance one need efforts , I'm feeling weary , tbh I don't know whether I'm giving my all or not 

but no. 

I am just too tired... 

this is very easy for you to handle Anis, very easy. 


The weird-complicated woman , the'ann

Comments