Sometimes I hated myself for not being able to give the equal evil treatment to people who treated me bad. I'm just not good at it, at all.

I tell myself that its okay to love more than you should. And its never right to treat people bad, because it leaves nothing but a hateful feeling inside my heart. Sometimes I guess I just love myself so much that I tried my best to forgive - because I don't want that bad feelings keep hurting myself. Like why should I feel bad, when the person who caused the scar is living happily.

I tried to ignore people the way I've been ignored. But it doesn't feel good at all. I keep telling myself, treat people the way you want to be treated, it might not be from the person you expect the good treat from. It can be from someone else.

I tried delaying replies, I tried ignoring - but it feels so hard to so, because I know, I always knew its not me.

Its okay. Its okay.

Love, the'ann

Comments