A sentimental value , thank you Baby Bluewoo.

This could perhaps be one of the most sentimental moment for me , perhaps the last blog post using my baby bluewoo ( the laptop ) ( tetiba ada nama ) ( NO I NAMED HER COUNTLESS TIMES before ) 

Baby bluewoo was supposed to turn four years old today ( ehems this year fyi sorry ) . I first bought it back in 2012 when my earlier notebook charger was ( severely I can say ) damaged tahap kalau nak charge laptop tu kena macam pusing pusingkan dia , erti kata lain, nazak boleh tahan. I bought bluewoo dengan setengah duit sendiri dan setengah ayah support , somewhere around RM 900+ masa tu. 

And baby bluewoo was there when I completed Alevels , was there with me buat coursework sepanjang semester empat , was there helping me with all the courseworks and tutorials masa first year. And I thought I could use it sampai habis degree but it seems like it was severely again , cracked ( tak tahu nak cerita macam mana ) , but I guess it happened sebab the loosen screw which aku dah tak nampak dah mana screw tu T.T . Not to mention , even lepas ada smart phone back in 2014 ( my mi3 is my first , first hand smartphone ) then ada mi pad for reading purposes ( hahahaha lebih dari reading purposes actually wakaka ) aku selalu rasa yang writing posts for blogs is much easier using the laptop ( sebab macam boleh jadi expressive lebih sikit ) , and like papers yang selalu ada for me to jot things down tanpa aku rasa being judged and of all time menerima semua sisi baik buruk aku , thats how bluewoo to me . It may be a piece of technology to any body else , a dead thing but to me , is a very close companion yang mungkin kalau dia boleh bercakap , dia saksi for all upside down moments bagi aku. Aku rasa aku orang yang sangat banyak sisi insecurities running down deep like the ocean , hence bluewoo could be one of the thing yang withstand aku punya insecurities yang berlambak tu. 

Over that four years , kadang orang yang pakai laptop aku for any kind of works or movie , people will always condemn how slow the processor is and aku selalu rasa kecik hati ( sikit ) when people say so and I  always tend to pujuk the laptop yang its doing so good for me , and kalau boleh nak jauhkan orang dari cakap benda yang buruk buruk pasal bluewoo ( lagi lagi kalau bluewoo is around hahah ) . I almost treat it as a human being isn't it? ( rasa psychotic pulak maihahahaha ) . 

there's this one tough time when my google chrome refused to function in my laptop and I was in the middle of the semester , ( I was busy ) and selama beberapa bulan tu jugak aku dengan penuh kesabaran pakai internet explorer ( berkelajuan negetif siput babi hahah ) . tapi whats with the fuss anyway , aku rasa bluewoo tahan je kot segala jenis makian zaman jahiliyyah for being super duper duper slow. Dengan bluewoo jugak I first discovered how to have whatssap on my laptop ( miahahah ) I was a techno freak wasn't I ? ( golek masuk bakul kah kah ) , sebab masa Alevels everyone ada whatssap ( they own smartphones so no wonder ) and mula dah zaman zaman semua jenis group nak ada whatssap group , and masa tu I only own a partially dumb and smart phone ( dia smart for the ability to stay functioning over 4 -5 years now and sekali charge even play 200 songs for countless times , stays awake for more than a week wehee - Nokia pastinya where some people mistakes it as Blackberry ( sorok phone dalam tudung ) hahaha ) . And not wanting to feel left , dengan bluewoo I try to discover on how to have whatssap on the laptop which orang tahulah yang last seen contoh at 10 pm tu waktu aku dah tidur . Maka hilanglah satu insecurities dalam diri sendiri for not having a smartphone with whatssap inside it wakaka. 

despite people having interest on all the Mac books , Apple and stuff , I still stick to you watermelon miahahah. Because you never went wrong , always ikut je pace aku buat kerja , so kenapa nak tukar kau kan? eheks

Baby bluewoo , I will perhaps sell you soon ( tengok tahap kerajinan sekali lagi ) , and just so you know or you not , thank you. Very much for all these years. You had been so good that I can never know how to repay you. You worth more than the price I bought you. Despite ketidak sukaan ceqq terhadap warna biru , I still choose to have you at the very time I saw you at the shop. For withstanding , accompanying dari zaman Alevels ke degree , I even brought you all the way from Malaysia ( terharu sikit haha ) ke UK , kalau naik flight tu I always look at my bag carefully becasue you're in it , kot tetiba hang rebel nak jatuh ke kepala orang ( sebab letak beg kat atas kepala ) ( becasue bag moves in cabin hahahahhahaha logic guwe ). for those days I let you to sleep beside me before aku discover yang tak elok letak benda benda teknologi dekat dengan diri sendiri masa tidur miahahha. 

thank you bluewoo, terima kasih. yang banyak banyak terima kasih. :'(  
saranghae ;'( 

you might be in other people's hand over even separated to compartments , or being refurbished and no one knows , be good too in other people's hand , and be strong if you're about to become compartments , because parts of you will be beneficial for people tooo you know ! 

be good baby bluewoo. 

dah lama dia camni tapi kadang tu aku boleh je betulkan balik , tapi dah tiba masa you refused so well baby bluewoo. 


terima kasih bluewoo.

Comments