:)

I concluded that my weekend is wayyyy busier than my weekdays. And sometimes I can't wait for Monday to come ( since I don't have class on Monday when almost everybody else does ) , so I can have a day off. 

Have you guys met Y U N N Y :) 

I came to realized that I tried so many new things this year. Perhaps because it's my last year here , that's why. I went to the career and employability service provided by the university to check on my curriculum vitae because finally someone is getting serious about the her future plan. Though many things seems so blurry now to be honest , because it kinda overlapped between the Certificate of Legal Practice (CLP) and employment , as well the contract with the sponsor. 

The people in the office are so warm and polite , and I'll definitely miss those good times meeting good people. 

But insyaAllah, build as many hopes you wish , may Allah bless it in any ways they can be blessed. 

Talking about blessings , yesterday I am not sure how we get into the 'rahmah' discussion ( it's more like how our kakak naqibah elaborate on it , which is admirable ) , I guess it's Ajlaa's hadith presentation , that speaks about 'rahmah' ( blessings ) , 

That says , what we're enjoying now is just 1% out of 100% , which another 99% of it Allah keep the happiness in the heaven. 

Blessings , specifically from Allah , is something that He gives to us human , wanting tons of good things to happen to someone. One point , on why through Quran , Allah speaks about blessings He gave , is for us not to loose our hopes on whatever things we're doing. 

Kalau cita cita kan syurga , impikan syurga yang paling tinggi. 

( I should have jot the notes down yesterday ) ( I will ask Kak Aisyah again on this hehe ) 

I have so many things ahead me , but I'm still lazying around. Should have start with my practice for the seminar. I've been taking things lightly which I loathe that side of me. 

Ohhhh and by the way , I just got back from setting technical things for the Ummah Week happening in Ireland , a video conference with Syed Azmi , the activist . I personally loved the session which speaks about the 'taboo' topic in our society ( among Malaysian) , which concerns about child grooming which kept hidden behind the societies in order to save their face , or for some personal interests. 

Amirah asked me earlier ' This child grooming case , is it accelerating in our society ( and perhaps because it is increasing that's why we're discussing it today '

and I think the social problem concerning sexually abused children had been there for ages , but not many people take steps to make it known to the public , not many take initiatives to educate the society about this matter , because it may sounds disturbing and when it involve children , children who're abused sexually usually tends to keep things to him or herself. And which it affects their personality when they grew up , either they turn out to be violent or be very reserved. 

I really love this ummah week as I can feel the positive impact of our tiny efforts to make people aware with the humanity issues going on. I remembered some positive feedbacks from the local people who attended our Rohingya talk , they felt so grateful that such awareness talk happened , because they never came across the issue or dealing with it seriously. 

I was really contemplating at first to help with the technical settings , but perhaps this is the way Allah answered the prayers of ' Allah berikan aku kebaikan atas kebaikan yang lain ' 

I am just too tired right now , too lazy to even tidy things up , but I need to wait for my friends to come at 1.00 and I have a day talk tomorrow which starts at E I G H T 

Cry me two rivers please.


Comments