I don't know whether its a right decision...

This morning while walking to the office, I've decided on a matter, which if I prolonged the decision-making time, I know I will deliberate more on the matter, and eventually affecting someone's affairs in life. 

I don't know if I've make a right decision, I mean the right decision can be a good one or a bad one, but certainly what's best for me at the moment. I am afraid that someday I will regret the decision the I've made because I know, initially my heart desired for the opposite . 

But I know if I am ever to decide on the opposite , it will make me ponder more and giving false hope when I am clearly not ready for the phase. 

I guess it becomes complicated because it involves other person, I wouldn't mind if its just about me, I mean I will be the one who will bare the consequences , there will be not much hassle - at least its just about me and not more. 

However now it clearly involves someone else, and before the feelings got intertwined , lets put a halt to this. 

I hope that I'll be at ease with the decision - well I am allowed to be sad isn't it hoping that I can turn back the time, but I wouldn't dare to play with my own words. But I hope I will be happy with what I've decided and to Him I give my everything. I am slowly tracing back the old track, the old me. It's just to consciously departing from the deen line. 

Nevermind Najwa

its okay

it should be, a  right one. 

Love, the'ann

Comments