Reasons I don't really write these days

I realized that I don't do much writing these days and I genuinely know the reason(s) why

Because though I think nothing goes wrong with my life - I know something is just not right. And by writing down the journals and reflecting over it, I felt threatened by how hypocrite I can be. How conflicted I can be on writing and what I've been battling with inside me. And it saddens me a lot too to be in this phase.

Good thing is that I'm adjusting better now with the current life. Previously I felt like the loneliest creature on earth , so tired dealing with workloads and studying at the same time, but now I know and started to realize some people had it worst.

I mean nothing is going wrong with my life, blessed with a job, was accepted into the employment sector a month (plus) after graduation considering the applications made after I'm back in Malaysia, able to breath , having a shelter and many other physical blessings - that I am able to witness and value.

But I'm failing each time now :(

Love, the'ann

Comments