Random big move

thanks to filter - my face is so gloomy these days
Soooo I am done with the day, I mean working time, now its class time ! I initially wanted to write about this yesterday night since I don't have any class last night, but it happened that I slept soundly at 8 till 11 , I just don't understand why sobs I regretted those precious minutes I slept ha-ha I should do so many things - calculating savings , updating blog, or to the very least watch a movie or read a book you girl T.T

And I moved into a new place last Saturday , a very random move I made in life, it doesn't take that long for me to decide on the moving out part , and plus every parties attached to the decision ( either the old or new landlord and me too ) seems to ease the process. 

Some moves in life are rather vague, I mean physically you don't really move - like moving on from someone , but this move I made, is literally so tiring, I was juggling between night classes, back so late and packing stuff in the darkness T.T

Well I was quite scared to actually give a very late notice to my old landlord , but he seems okay, well I burned my deposit but considering the place I'm living now is just a walking distance to the office, plus I got a proper single bed, good roommates , the facilities and whatnot - I guess its a good deal. Hence I don't really hesitate on that part.

I've been loving it so far, I guess one of the best of it is that no one watch the television so I don't really hear people making noises at the living room , I mean I'm used to a very quiet house in the UK, plus my families aren't that loud when it comes to watching the television, hence the surrounding seems familiar to me.

I always love the fact that I can still lazy around at 8.00 am because it took like 5-8 minutes good walk to the office and I saved a bit on the transportation wise. Maybe it will be a bit eerie to go back late night after class, but nevertheless I got to try to stand on my own. Trying to brace this life, and clinging on Him ( plus hoping the surrounding too ) will be helping me.

I went for a short swim last Sunday, was a bit disappointed to know that the gym had a separate card for its membership grrrr I wanted to run so bad. 

I'm coping well emotionally now. Both personal and non personal life. Life goes on isn't it? 

And last night , while I was trying to sleep ( well not even trying because I was too tired anyway ) , I was pondering upon how hard life is now , I am happy with life now, working life is indeed fun , well studying on the other hand , as always it can be fun it can be tiring, its class anyway. 

Suddenly Afiza sent me a photo in our usrah group, a photo of them doing Pass the Smile project, just like the Pay It Forward project we did last time . And I found myself crying over that simple photo , its just so sad to see myself now, I mean I used to do all sorts of things that touches people's heart but now handling my own seems so hard. I miss the old times, old good times, old gold Najwa. 

But at the same time, I need to keep telling myself, I need to keep deceiving myself so that I'll be at ease - that everyone's life is hard , and on top of that, to be honest, I am so blessed because yesterday as I was walking from the school to the LRT station , I encountered so many homeless people resting on the pavements .

I was really pondering how does it feels like not to have a home to head to at night 

and their life seems to be much much harder than mine, that my struggles are just so tiny , and can't even be considered as hard. 

( okay this is my self-ranting phase haha ignore me ) 

You have a pretty decent place - with kind roommates, cheerful office mates, I mean nothing is going wrong about your life , you're even studying at the moment and had no difficulties with money or whatsoever. Which part of this decent life is so hard for you Anis ( sigh ) 

Its okay Anis , you'll get through this, it will be a little bit lonely, like no one you can talk about your day through ( but to be frank, I do , maybe its not the person I expect to share my stories with lol - I'm moving on k ) , this is still an adjusting phase. You'll do fine girl. You will.

All in all , what I need to do now is to keep counting blessings and feeling truly content with my life. 

Love, the'ann

ps making this like a magazine article seems nice ey 

Comments