April and study mode.

Here I am breathing the air in Melaka, well I don't actually plan this time to be home since I am moving to Melaka for good next week ( and only going for revision over weekends ) , 

but I found its really hard to study at the place where I reside now as everyone is working and the environment is just not helping. It requires me to travel to college or somewhere peaceful for me to just mess my notes and be in my studying cave. 

So the best place for it is always HOME. 

And being home I know I STILL need to create that environment , got to choose the place and I thought my brother will be a good help by accompanying me ( because we always study at the veranda ) but seeing that the light is not helping with studying sight, I choose to sit at the first living room. Where its free from television sound, and we only use this space for formal guest coming, and little bit of exercise since the threadmill placed here. 

Fret not I will accommodate your imagination with picture haha. 

I am always someone who mess my notes ahead me, obviously not a very neat kind of person ( in life and studying hahahaha got to clarify that  >.< ) 

For some , they found it hard to study at home, moreover the permanent home where everyone is there, but I guess being in a family of where both parents are teachers and I have two younger brother who's still in highschool and I'm being surrounded by books, it does help. 

And I find HOME is just a place I can be productive haha - because its really hard to laze around moreover if my parents are around , and over weekends too, you hardly see yourself on bed in the morning haha. 

I have been thinking like why it seems harder this time, I mean the study. Because I am always studying in my life , that during A-levels, I can merge myself into the game ( study game haha lets make it sounds fancier guys ! ) for at least two hours straight. 

And that seems to be the case for undergraduate too. Plus the environment during undergraduate is much much helpful , you have your own room with your own study table and basically all you do for the day is procrastinate and study. 

I realised that circumstances changed and sometimes its just so hard for me to gather the strength , but I must say the reason why I decided to be home is because I wanted to study. 

And alhamdulillah I did, with cats blocking my view and me playing with them ( taking videos and pet them AND TOUCH MY EYES AND FACE AFTER PETTING THEM and now here you go, itchy face and red eyes haha ) 

Anyway I need to be fit again at least, I saw the threadmill and I guess I need to start running again. And for start I guess I am dedicating 10 minutes just to regain back the stamina and later back to half an hour run. Not exactly run but at my point of view, its faster than walking and jogging hahaha so we shall start tomorrow morning? ( hopefully haha ) 

In case if you're reading up to this point, may I humbly request for your prayers, to pray for my strength in my determination and memories , to do all these law and procedures. 

Because this exam is more on procedure wise on how to advise your clients on the procedure wise , compared on arguing on the law ( the good and bad ), I mean if you ask to evaluate that one can still goreng , but when it comes to the rules and coded in the law, you got no choice but to freaking have an idea where to look at in the rules, and no choice, memorize them for good. 

This is not me whining, just trying to make myself realize what's ahead of me sobs I need planning - its so worrying to see my study progress now T.T ( cries a Thames river ) and its really not good that I am facing heart issues right now, that sometimes it hurts so bad but I know its healing well. Just how people can handle both haha

lets hope that I am on track with all the plannings z z z z z 

why I am home - to save cost and to avoid seeing myself strolling around doing random things hahahahha kbye 


 Love, the'ann

Comments