2nd Vlog yeay !

I guess I am just one of the noob creature who owns a very intelligent kind of iPhone but I hardly figure the fancy functions it offers. 

But here I am improving the skills , this very fingers can do. It took less than an hour for me to edit things and distress myself from studying. Well , someone said to me before that I should go for these vlog thingy and make money out of it. 

But I guess that business cells in my brains kinda not connected to each other. 

Sometimes the creative sides of me are very intrigued by the idea of creating your own path of dream job , but how can I say this ey, my dream job is to be a lawyer (obviously) or anything related to the legal world , but at the same time I'm trying to blend in entrepreneurship as well ( haha I am sure there's a way out to this but as for now, lets follow the flow ) 

Enough of babbling , 

A year ago I made my first vlog in a very low resolution setting - with no editing miahhahahaha but considering I'm highlighting the contents of it, I guess the visual is not something the 23rd of me able to deal with * but you're still 23 when you make this second Vlog Anis ( err err )  

Here's to the first Vlog * nothing much there anyway hahahahha  : I'll appreciate 'Nice try' 'You'll improve soon' comments hahaha #prayforAnisNajwa 

And after almost a year, the skill got better ey.

And here's to the second Vlog yayers ! 

I'll appreciate feedbacks on how to improve this , I found this as a very good stress reliever - hahah I am not that stress anyway, just occupied with many acts and law to be remembered. 

p/s I am genuinely happy at the moment, and surely time heals alhamdulillah. For the past one week , few people told me that they felt so calm when they talked to me.

Lol don't get me wrong, I am one of the creature that is so complicated that sometimes talking to me will annoy you HA-HA

And it makes me ponder during the journey back home from KL , for someone who has something that burdens her heart , and for someone who take so long to mend her broken heart , I guess these people were sent to me , is for me to re-evaluate my worth and value. 

That my existence matters to few, if not many. And I shall stop feeling unworthy for something which is not meant to be. 

well in case you're currently sailing in the same boat as mine, I hope you'll get through the storms and pirates and to find yourself in an island like in Cloudy Chance of Meatball 2 muehehehe. I n case you haven't came across the scenes, don't worry, here's to the references of it ( credit Google )



burning marshmallows seems nice now eyyyy



Love, the'ann

Comments