Cameron Highland, September 2018

I just got back from a weekend vacation with my family to Cameron Highland. As far as I could remember, my families as a whole are not a so frequent travellers , gathering is always about staying home with a feast , or going out for breakfast together ( rarely lunch or dinner ) and having a short walk at the park nearby. 

Me on the other hand , hardly find myself home because I fancy travelling lol be it a short or a long one. 

But for the past few weeks ( it's three weeks now ) I've been contracting back pain and it is still painful now moreover if I am trying to change position from lying to standing up , I took some time.  It somehow get worsen at some points when I was in Cameron because I slept on the floor with a thin mattress - on a long bus ride that last for seven hours , not that long but surely giving some impact to my back and maybe the amount of walking too. 

Anyway I wouldn't say that Cameron trip was a lit one due to the traffic , and massive amount of people. That going to the tea valley that was supposed to take only 20 minutes lasted for an hour and I thought that's the end, worse when we're making our way down - trying to go out took almost an hour. We made our way to the Lavender Park ( again with all the traffics ) and half way there I found that we need to pay for the entrance so we decided not to. A normal big family perhaps will not fancy looking at just flowers for RM 10.00 per person... *HA-HA 

I fancied all the fried vegetables but hardly find a decent place that sells a hot one , had to satisfy the cravings with just the cold vegetables *cries a river* 

But above all , I fancied the weather the most because it reminds me of a place far away from home. Because the cold seems so familiar. I believe that we sometimes associate things with a memory. Like how smell can remind me of something. In my case, UK had this one scent that every time I touched down the country, its the same scent when I first arrived back in 19th September 2014 

I think I really attach places with feelings and what I happened to experience and learn at the place. 

Nevertheless , the trip was a good one as the whole family is there except for Nabil, who stayed at home for his SPM trial preparation . 

The last night there my brother falls sick , he keep vomiting throughout the night and I was the only one awake. So I waited for him till he fall asleep that night after cleaning all the mess. It was quite late at that hour, maybe it was at 2? and I promised him to wake up early next morning to redo the laundry for the affected clothes and bed sheets. 

( said it was a good one but ending it with hmm a not so good ending haha )

We head back home on Monday morning. I got on the bus with Umair since its impossible to fit us all in the myvi car. Thanks to the cold weather that walking seems enjoyable - we got down the car and walked about 800 m to the bus terminal since traffic is not that tolerable and we're running out of time. Alhamdulillah from Cameron Highland to Kuala Lumpur, it was a smooth trip from 11.00 am and at 4.30 we hop on the bus to Melaka. Reached home at 7 ish and that's a wrap. 

with the people who matters a lot to me. 

I take very least of pictures in the trip and here's to one of the most decent one 
with Puan Nurul and Encik Nazari 


and its New Year ! 

This morning I woke up and thinking that I should make a list of dreams and aims I want to achieve this year. There are plenty of things that is going on in my life at the moment and I am giving myself the time to see how things work for the next one year. And I shall write those in my book. 

and for those who're reading , regardless of your age or your situation , write down your dreams and plan on how it can be attained ! Dream big and high in the sky, that even if you fall down, hopefully you'll be landing on that fluffiest cloud or hanging on the stars * while not knowing how stars exactly looks like haha 

Well actually I was quite motivated when I write these down but I somehow loose the interest in between HA-HA but never mind , till we meet again. 

Love, the'ann

Comments