Certificate of Legal Practice Result

Its exactly 10 hours ago when the result was out. 

Alhamdulillah all praises to Him, I pass with a third class. 

That passing alone feels surreal enough. 

On the same day, I completed my third khatam Quran projection which I supposed to complete alongside my academic year which I choose to read 2 pages a day at least to build the consistency . 

I started back in 7th of July 2017, and obviously this time around, it took me longer. I can exactly finish reading few days ago but I decided to take my own time with it so I will finish it on D-day, with me passing or not passing. 

Looking at the length of time I took to do the khatam - certainly the year has not been easy for me.

I had turbulences of emotion , close to Katrina storm I bet , had many major breakdowns due to the thing that concerns and burdens the heart. I was juggling between working ( and some post working issues too ) and studying. Taking into account factors like living with strangers, finding no peace to stay at the home/room I rented in Kuala Lumpur - the bed is literally just the place to sleep and nothing more. Imagine having such a very long day then coming back to a place that seems cold (emotionally). 

It was really draining me out that I guess the initial plan to work continuosly till CLP seems not feasible. I learned to accept that I can't have it all in my plate with all the tense and pressure ; plus I wanted to give CLP the right amount ( read big and chunky ) of attention because I keep comparing on the amount of attention I gave back then during my undergraduate. 

In the middle of juggling all these things in one go, I am terribly lacking in my tarbiyah sense. Attending usrah has not been as easy as it was back in Cardiff. Attending usrah means I got to use the rare night with no classes to attend a session.  When I was traveling back and forth from Melaka to KL for classes, I lost track of my tarbiyah wise.

During these time, I hardly see myself praying Maghrib and Isyak at home. Isyak will always be at the Pasar Seni MRT station before we continue the journey home for another 30/40 minutes depending on the train.

Stop working means I no longer have a source of income. That I need to live on tighter budget than I used to. I had to use the savings that I saved back in the UK. 

But overtimes, I can't really complain though because some people had it rougher than me, so I choose to endure because yeah, after all life is meant to test hell out of you. Well at least that's how I perceive life in one perspective. 

Unlike my undergraduate years, where I don't have major issues to be dealt with ( ie mushyloveeww ) , this time I was caught in miseries. 

You know ( even though you don't know, I'm telling haha ) how bad I am when it comes to clinging myself to creature we call human. I long for attention, with hopes and living in fantasies that the feelings will be returned/eased by the person who caused it . I was holding onto this through my revision and exam days, that I finally said enough means enough. I decided, I should be happy. 

* and I figuratively jumped off the cliff *

If you're going to ask me how did I manage, I can never accomodate you with an adequate answer because I don't know. 

What I know is that, I need to complete what I've started. I got to make the time, dedication and effort worth it. . That if I don't pass this time, maybe it because I haven't really figure out the standard required by the board but I know for certain I went extra mile for it and I had given my best

But certainly Allah has been so good to me. 

Despite everything, He makes it easy for me to get through. He blessed me with very positive people despite me emitting the negative vibes shiz* got real haha. My sister witnessed all these emotions breakdown I'm having that she always say that seeing my dedication towards my studies doesn't make sense to her.

My advice if you happened to read this and know someone, a friend or relative or maybe a stranger that is sitting for CLP, well I am not trying to exaggerate here because after all , all kind of exams are designed to be tough , I can't even tell you how different CLP is with its bulkiness ( and even law seems very familiar to you, shifting from the sylibus I had back in the UK with what I learned in CLP can be little bit awkward, hence , what's written is purely my emotions and what I have been through - put them in your daily prayers and if possible continue checking on their emotion and provide comfort of listening and uplifting words. 

Because if its me, I'll appreciate it for a lifetime. 

No one would dare to jeoperdize the amount spent , be it from tuition and exams fees to the whole commitment contributed for this whole Certificate of Legal Practice journey.

Anis Najwa Nazari ,  

to one of the picture in that massive exam hall lol I look pandai too isn't it with the spectacles haha

On the 10th of October 2018 , you pass your CLP examination and you khatam your one year khatam Quran projection ( though you took more than 12 months to complete it ) . For all these blessings you're blessed with in this world, always, always find reasons to be grateful. 

If you're reading up till this point, I humbly seek for your prayers, to pray for the next next steps that I am taking. Need to make serious research on the firms I wish to do my pupillage. 

Anyway, I figured that I had major interest on practice areas that deals with the compassionate side of the law. I mean I love things like Criminal or Employment. Though score wise, I doubt my interest on Criminal haha. Hence if you happened to have opportunities in these areas, I'll appreciate if you hit me up :P

p/s I'm getting serious in trying to publish a book and I'm writing it now ( takde publisher semua lagi) but doakan !

 Love, the'ann

Comments