Stalk and Kill.

Well hello , I'm clicking and stalking. And obviously wanita ini takde kerja lain ke nak buat ?

*pandang buku law dengan mata kiri - sinis tanpa perasaan * 

I kinda realized that its been a long time since I last constantly stalk. I mean , stalking in twitter dah macam less challenging since all the conversations semua atas timeline. So , I stalk the blogs. Tapi since dua tiga bulan masuk semester tiga ni busy semedang. Kenkadang tu tak busy - tapi sebab reality treats better so kinda abandoning activity orang forever alone cenggini. Haha.


Alang alang ada masa free - semua orang balik ( I mean all the juniors were home ) - so everything is on the timeline - I tend to - S T A L K . Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy girl , I know. Haha. You can't help aaa , seeing links semua , I mean ; its free for viewing. Call me lame. I am . So anyone who ever posted any links or blogs , sure sure akak creepy ni baca. Leulz * puking rainbows *

By the way , I don't really call , reading something that vividly seen on any social nets timeline , considered as stalk. So... takyah ler sesungguh kata " Kau stalk fb aku ehhhh " Tepuk diri sendiri sikit, tolong.  



Bila read through blogs kan, kenkadang tu gelak lima saat. Contoh : You're stalking someone younger and y'know there's this one phase we kinda spell ' gewd lark , korunks , and all alien spellings that never synchronize dengan cara kita cakap , like seriously we speak " Korang " sounds O N G behind, never once we said " Korunks " R U N K S , awkward kan? So tell me , from where the spelling derived from?  Takyah jawab, aku pun celaru jugak cenggitu ( zaman dulu kala ) , kalaulah blog lama tu wujud lagi , confirm aku bunuh diri sendiri baca balik posts alien coming from the Mars. Eheks. Tu belum lagi post ala ala doktor cinta pro gila masalah hati wanita - masalah percintaan species monyet. I DID THAT THING TOO EARLIER. So macam tak boleh nak judgemental sangat aaa. Sebab once aku rasa nak gelak , dia sama macam gelakkan diri sendiri di masa silam. 

Amboi sakan guling guling najwa. 

And somehow I am glad I am growing to realize yang all the stuff I shouldn't do before. Sebab aku rasa macam jadi perosak bangsa - bahasa sudah semestinya - ni mashing english malays pun dah langgar ethics bahasa. Tapi making alien spelling previous day and making all those 'konon-cool-stuff' was so wrong. Sebab I could never give reason why I spell that way. Parahhhhhnya zaman zaman itu. Padahal sekarang buat je lagi " leuls , lol " semua. Kira masih dalam zaman yang parah. Hahah I need to show a sign inside my writing that I am still young , so I pakailah word choice ( jargons ) orang muda. Hah cenggituuuu. * sepak diri sendiri * haha.

So what do you actually expect me writing today? Stalking someone you like and they like someone else and I feel like dying ? Oh No. Cliche sangat tu. 

I shall have better reasons  to kill myself then. * charm * 

well this says that my doings were socially accepted. Ahaaa. 

Comments