Girlfriends.

p/s : Its not that I only value this circle of friends in my life. I have many more which lasted for many years and I always cherish them in my life meski tak reveal pada dunia luar. 

Its been ages since I wrote down about my Ge'ef 

recycling the same kind of photo since ge'ef doesn't really take pictures when they meet ahaha.

Though for countless time I watched videos like ditching down the display ( the smartphone in this case ) and start to interact in real life , I might still found myself melingkar bawah duvett sambil bergelak ketawa melayan manusia yang dah penat study dan berkira kira untuk bertukar menjadi seekor singa kerana singa tak perlu study. ( cc Hannis Sofea )

Currently semua ge'ef kat Malaysia sibuk hadap exam namun singa masih aktif di whatssap kerana singa memang jenis yang kuat study ( mencapai level sakai tahap 6.79 ). Ain dengan Qila ( another 2 ge'ef yang currently dekat USA , sorang Iowa sorang Seattle ) berjumpa dekat muktammar San Francisco. Seronok tengok gambar diaorang sama sama , which everyone is the person the used to be , yang akan menginjak umur 21 tahun. Lols dulu whining about being 20 sebab dah habis umur belasan tahun dan topik dalam group mainly discuss pasal shopping - then share exam schedule - then release tension in between breaks sebab jadual pack - then buat sharing sikit pasal what we got from our surrounding ( which includes tadabbur ayat , or reflection on anything surrounds them ) then most of the time akan end up discussing insecurities takde siapa nak umur dah 20. Wahahaha. 

They're the one who I felt okay nak reveal almost everything - beberapa hari lepas I couldn't keep it to myself how hurtful it was to see the street is empty and memang homesick yang sangat teruk , cuma tak mampu dizahirkan dalam bentuk tangisan. Dah lepas share pasal keretakan emosi , teringat pulak sharing masa pergi Scotland about da'wah , then terus randomly share dengan these set of wonderful girls.

And today when ibu sent me a text " ibu nangis baca blog anis " I couldn't help myself . I miss her. Then I told my GE'EF ( basically shares the printed screen ) , then tetiba boleh tercerita pasal mak mak and the memories. Since dari form 2 , since I lived in Melaka , selalu I'll bring my ge'ef to sleepover at my house which among us , rumah yang selalu dijadikan tempat berkumpul dan berhimpit seramai tujuh orang sambil bercerita is my house. We used to sleep in Ain's room as well untuk attend tution chemistry in 2011 hahahha ingat balik macam kelakar sangat because semua macam sardin berhimpit.  And basically my mom is like manager a girls group named Ge'ef muehehehhe. Sebab I know my mom is a kind of person yang nak tahu with whom I be friend with and one of them is Ge'ef and she's kind relieved sebab my life go revolve around these people and basically gak my mom have met them all and memang kalau apa apa , I'll go frank with her anything. 

Dulu my family ( semua ahli keluarga ) used to go to Hannis Sofea's house in Yong Peng. Melaka - Yong Peng , back in 2012 kot I couldn't remember but that was like one good start which signify kitaorang bukan just like kawan - hai - bye , but because of us two , both families meet and my brother used to play chess with her brother . 

Our moms used to ask about one another . Piya okay? Yana okay ? Ain masih ..... * tanda soal bersama tanda tanya , eh tertanya ke hahaha ) ( conversation hanya difahami oleh ge'ef sebab selepas beberapa tahun , topiknya hanya sama apabila melibatkan ain haha ) , Qila macam mana dekat US? Syida Aireen okay dekat Uni? , and I know from there , our friendship is like more than just people who used to go makan dekat Dewan Makan sama sama , or orang yang used to tidur dorm yang sama.

 I must say adanya whatssap kinda help to strengthen our bond despite ada timezone berbeza , I kinda missed those days I sent 6 same messages to 6 people and nanti memang macam oi gelabah siapa reply dulu semua haha. Days I used to contact them through telefon rumah je gayut tak ingat dunia padahal nanti jumpa dekat sekolah. Padahal sekarang phone rumah ke phone rumah dah free , takde pulak gigih nak gayut dua tiga jam hahaha. Pastu bila sorang tak angkat call sorang lagi sampai panas telinga pastu the thing kinda berangkai rangkai sebab we called the same people and share the same thing ahahhahaha sumpahlah apa yang kita cakap sampai tiga jam wehhhhhhhh ya Allah. ahhaa. Zaman layan facebook secara berjemaah , comment berangkai semua. 

Hahah sekarang everything was done through whatssapps and skype , the least is to give a selfie sedang berkabung bawah duvett .

Writing this down I really felt kitaorang macam berkawan dari zaman Flintstones ( camni ke eja?) ke zaman teknologi dihujung jari yang kebas dek kesejukan kardipp yang melampau, hahaha. 

Its a long way , ada masa I kinda question , are we like really friends sebenarnya , or its just for the sake of being nice and tada there's a group and to kick anyone out from the group sounds so wrong , tapi as time passes by , with tested relationship , Allah did show yang our friendship is more than that , its not merely a courtesy relationship because I did value everyone in that circle and every single of us , match-make by Allah , dan ditakdirkan untuk glorify the almost 8 years friendship together despite having different parents or living in different states. It do shakes for many times before ( the realtionship )  bila there's doubt in our hearts , tapi I know by now , they're the very true friend I always want to keep close. 

Today we've unlocked the sister level friendship bilamana tetiba singa di atas ( masih Hannis Sofea ) hahahaha tetiba nak randomly call my mom. Then we shared our moms contact detail , so maybe lepas ni the relation could be tighten sebab mak sorang is kinda like mak semua orang. ( comelnya I kennot ) . 

Its a long way process isn't it?

From a dormmate ( me ) and another ge'ef ( syida ) having this negative perception on a girl yang bertudung bulat ( Hannis sofea the lion which literally lion in real life hahahha ) , yang bawak baju sampai tujuh keturunan on 8th of January 2007 , then befriend with people yang sekelas , 1 Perdana dulu ( Aireen , Aqila , Noorliana ) . And the friendship grows apart sebab masing masing masuk kelas berbeza , me staying with Aireen for five years in the same class , and there comes Ain Syuhadah , which I thought she shakes the relationship in 2009 ( nyata its just my thoughts because what happen after that miraculously arranged by Him )  . But eventually being selected as one of the member in the high comittee bench bersama Ain , kinda complete the ge'ef circle and insyaAllah moga kekal sampai bila bila :')

You guys , meski jauh , you guys cherish me almost everyday with hundreds of notication setiap hari. then bila exam semua completely senyap kriks kriks. But I always know you're there. 

sweet habis la ni? Belum. More sweetness left for many more years to come !

I swear singa ni rajin studyyyyyy ! haha. abaikan typo singa akau jadinya hahahha kbye.

Comments