Perhaps for my own good

I’ve done this for a few times before , with twitter and blog. And now I’m doing it again with Facebook and Twitter , soon enough with Instagram too. I guess I let the vulnerable me exposed to a very high range of possibilities of getting hurt and wounded figuratively. It tires me out that I need to mend it again and again , knowing I fell into the same mouse traps over and over again. It sores my heart , I overthink about very little petty things that is not even a concern to many.

I’m reducing my dependency on these things , to figure a life , to spend it with something better. And perhaps giving a shield for my heart , to be at ease. It’s been so weary for quite a long time. I gave up on expecting people to hear me out and understand the complicated me. After all , it’s my stories and no one is ever interested in entertaining it.

After all , all these while I’ve been telling stories that no one ever want to hear neither see, because they never care from the very beginning. I was the one , begging and hoping for the attention. I now , stop hoping ...




Maybe this one is the best , for now.




Love, the'ann

Comments