Of the third month of the year

Its been a while since I last write something here since the last post. All of sudden I am occupied
with all sorts of things. One side of me is being rebelious towards any kind of movement in life, just wanted to lazy around. But luckily  many other sides of me are prone towards enjoying the thrill of what a new day had to offer. 

I can't believe it that it's already March !It has not been long since it's January then suddenly its March haha 

I was invited to an open day cum interview for my pupilage in chamber later in a well established law firm in Malaysia. I don't know whether its okay to reveal the name here but I choose not to , since it was only my first time and I wasn't really hoping either. I really love the hype of it because all these while I am working in a small/medium law firm, so seeing libraries of law books and reports excites me. Not to mention they offered for a pupil.

And for the past one week we're tested with a water supply shortage at our place. I wasn't really bothered at the first place as I saw notices in the lift saying they will schedule water flowing time ( morning and night ) to combat the issue. 

But appraently more people got alarmed with the situation and they perhaps take more water to store ; the schedule is an absolute mess and I am stuck. I have no pails, neither anything decent for water storage - so I had to rely on the mercy of my roommate as she's prepared 2 big bottles ( and she's mobile too as she owned a transport ) 

And there you go the start to every disappointment as the management keep giving notices of promises ( I guess it was meant to be broken anyway ) hence I gave up on relying to such promises. I broke down twice due to the water shortage issue, one is because you can't do relevant business in relation to the need of water - and many other times I was just one frustrated creature. 

I came to realize water has been a part of us human , because its always there when you need it, like the moment you turn the water knob? it flows out and you can enjoy shower, because its always there for you to use - you failed to see that it is a blessing in life. 

I came to appreciate every moment I got to shower without the need to contemplate on the amount. It was after few days of no water drama, my landlord sent us a big storage box with few big bottles to help us to survive, in return to that, we shall use it with consideration. 

However being considerate is really a human-to-human basis issue. I can be considerate by using the max of 3 gayung ( the small container ) but to some , their consideration might not be 3, maybe more than what I am able to live with. Well in the midst of such hardship, we are left with no choice but to exercise more patience - and just tolerate I bet. 

Due to the issue, I found myself reconnecting with people , I slept over my friend's place, my GE'EF place and we had a heart-to-heart conversation, we converse on long overdue matters concerning feelings, lol I never have thought that this friendship lasted so long with such values we both cherished. 

meet my Yana - the one who can't stop nagging at me from the very start we met at the monorail


I communicate more too with my roommate , lol part of it is because of the water, but its good isn't it? I am always tired when I got home and I got really tired to even talk miahahah weirdos you're talking one whole day. But a junior of mine agreed that she faced the same ting, and according to a book she read, Quiet , its good for you to have that me time , staying silent because you can, to recharge yourself for the next day.

and finally my documents for the Certficate of Legal Practice examintaion has been received by the board, hence I am looking forward to the approval of the board,  this stills give me chill since I haven't got the offer letter. If you're reading up to this line, please pray for this affair to be taken care wisely and fast too ! 

So far, I am coping well with my emotions - much relaxed now, in fact I am pretty comfortable at where's I am standing in my emotional state. Someone unknown direct message me on Messenger a month ago but I replied recently lol - I replied to the person coldly because I am just replying out of courtesy , out of the blue he said " I might not know you but I know someone you trust must have hurt you in the past..."

And me being defensive replied " Everyone got hurt in this world so you just got to deal with it " LOL

just like how hassle KL can be , you just got to live with it 


Okay thats it for now ! I am currently arranging the place I am staying in the future, I can see myself going back to Melaka ( and going back and forth on weekend for revision hewww ) 

Love, the'ann

Comments