Qualities I desire in my partner

So for the past few days I have received questions in regards to my earlier post concerning SPM and its been a while since I last answered to queries in email ( from the blog I mean ), so I've been a bit lacking in replying them on time. 

But I bet priority changed and I no longer can have an ample sweet time replying to emails promptly. 

On a side note, I wish to talk about the characteristic of a man of my dream. 

I encountered such question a couple years ago when I was filling in the application form for Baitul Muslim . And I guess I've been pondering about it for quite some time that later I kinda figured what I desired the most. 

Of course the first sight do matter, after all you're going to see the man for perhaps and hopefully in the rest of your life. 

But I can't really dictate the physical characteristic of it because you can't really tell obviously. 

Little that I know, as I knew more people , as I've been approached by people ( lol lol still awkward )

ATTENTIVE ( an thoughtful in combo ) ( like KFC combo , okay sounds good )
I want someone who's attentive ( indirectly an attentive person, I expect a degree of thoughtfulness haha ). I talk a lot, and I know myself, I just have tons of things in my head, sometimes little details bothers me - in the sense that I'm thinking. 

Lets get a trivia of how my brain is weirdly or uniquely wired ( haha ) ; when I am boarding the train to class, I always look for what coach we're in and perhaps the number of the coach ( which usually printed very small above the head place ) because I thought it would be beneficial to take note of it, in the case of I left my belonging in the train? . 

Hence I knew it that I could be understood by someone who is attentive. 

I won't expect much of it though because its just unfair but hopefully there's one man in this world will score that attentive part haha. 

Recently someone who used to be so dear to me now not anymore, said that I think too much on a matter that does not seems to bother him like it bothers me. It saddens me really for not being appreciated in that sense. HA-HA SEE HOW THAT SIMPLE 'YOU THINK TOO MUCH' MAKES ME FEEL UNAPPRECIATED (leuls for three thousand seven hundred times ) 

In that sense I know this person is not someone I would want to build life with - because I am not able to tolerate such pain through the rest of my life. Though honestly the person might be apparently irresistible to me lol this doesn't sound right ey? haha

Though it bothers me , I choose to remain silent on that point, because I am just too tired of arguing things.

INTELLECTUALLY CHALLENGED
Secondly, I need someone who will keep my mind intellectually challenged. 

Being a law student for the past how many years already? Since 2012, I am exposed to various of articles and judgement of cases, though overtimes I was like how could even they think of such petty points to argue. I am exposed to balancing pros and cons of a matter and not to easily jump into the conclusion. 

So in order to keep myself sane till I grow old, I need to be intellectually challenged. 

Once in the past, I have refused to text my 'I thought will be my other half haha' for asking things like have you eaten-what do you eat. GADS ! and with that, part of my intellectual sense includes the usage of good language .

Because it really boils me ( haha with temperature of 89.79 celcius ) looking at poor language usage lol.  I know my English (particularly) might be lacking grammatically but I know I'm trying. Just how much of whining I did inside my head , which subtly correcting the language (still happening inside my head)

TRYING TO BE BETTER IN WHATEVER THINGS HE'S DOING
And of course, someone who is trying to be better in whatever things he does. Because if he does, I'm able to rely on him, (its not that I can't stand on my own ) , but I guess its to keep the relationship healthy. 

I would want my children to be motivated and proud to have us as parents, and to the very core of it, is to make us both motivated with each other. And trying to be better is something you can really see and assert from the things that he said, or highlight.

I knew that I needed to be the person I desire 

When I listed these characteristic/personalities down, I know I need to be the person who's just like what I desire in someone. I need to be more attentive and thoughtful to everyone. I need to keep my own mind intellectually challenged by reflecting more , reading more - I need to be better with my language usage as well. And last but not least, making myself better in whatever things I do. 

Because it's really unfair for me to expect for something, that me myself can't achieve. To the very least , I will fall in love with myself deeper haha

I came to love this kind of topic because its human nature, every time I discussed this with my friends, I opposed to the idea of when your parents choose someone for you, just because you've been all alone these days, you kinda like just accept whoever comes to you. I encourage people to figure what they want in their partner, to really give a thought on that. 

Because nobody wants to stay in a marriage for like a month or two. Its more than just sexual desires , because marriage is a foundation in building a society, so lacking of thoughts in building the foundation may affect the society as a whole later. 

If and only if I am not fated to experience marriage in this life, its totally okay for me I guess. Because perhaps its one way of Him telling that I should be serving my families , taking care of my parents - anyhow both ways can grant you tickets to the paradise. 

one of the good movie I watched and in need of new baju kurung this one got so big already I can fit someone else in the dress HA-HA


However it will be a total lie if I said I never envied people who already found their life partner , because its just human nature ( and not wanting to sound less human, I guess I should be affected as well haha ) , nevertheless it will hurt me more if I choose to settle for less. 

That's it for now, haha for someone who's worrying over something for this past two days, I write a lot ( loooooooooooooooool ) its true then that I write a lot when I worry more. Sad creature you Najwa :(

Dr. Love ( rolling on the floor like a hippopotamus while eating vegetables ,carrots and apple I can't decide haha , this morning I saw a happy hippo swimming video lol ) , the'ann

Comments