The past one week has been a long one for me that finally its Friday ! I can be screaming on top of my lung that finally we're on the last day of the week and its another long weekend * cries a Rajang river HA-HA 

the start of the week was not so good for me

My heart was burdened and I cried my heart out at night, that I found myself loosing the appetite to eat - I drink and eat dates for the sake of surviving the long day ahead , to later find that someone else add fire to the burning oil. I was at my fragilest state , that I sobbed when I was talking to my mom in the phone. Just why everyone had to torture my emotion. At a very close proximity of time and space. 

BUT I guess my life is blessed by people from strangers, to friends that has been strangely accommodating and soothing. Like even without me addressing the issues I had , random hours of random chatting had slowly lighten the heart. 

I have people who eased my life in ways I couldn't think off. 
That when one decided to ditch / ignore me , there's always somebody who needs me to listen, to offer advice, to just be there. 
That I shouldn't be so greedy myself to foresee such blessing isn't it. 

Though they say the one who caused it had the power to heal the part of heart that has been gravely wounded. 

But human doesn't have the healing powers, they never own it, its a blessing bestowed upon us from Him. 

So its always better to seek recovery from the ultimate power that heals - 

and will hopefully , somehow make the heart feel at ease again. 

 Love, the'ann

Comments