The week has been so long and weary. That I keep telling myself that’s it’s okay. You got this. When parts of me are just breaking , and I couldn’t contain it all. I wonder why is it so wrong for me to say it’s not okay when it’s not. That’s when I figured that accepting I’m not okay would actually bring me nowhere. I don’t want to make it hard for somebody else just because of my personal feelings. Throwing tantrums , listing every single thing I’m dissatisfied about - would never put my heart at rest. I badly wanted a fair share to this broken pieces. Why is it that I’m affected more than anyone else - why it’s so easy for everyone to cope but not me.

I envied that. A lot.

I wish this will be easy for me too.

And I no longer wish to fight . People stay if they want to stay. And if they’re leaving then they should be free to do so.

Do you ever wonder how it feels like to be dealing with the feelings of unworthiness

-‘I wish this to stop.

...


Love, the'ann

Comments