Anonymous , terima kasih.

Since its already 2nd of June. June already wehhhhh ( time flies really fast I know right ) ,

I just wanna jot it down here , sebab nanti takut lupa. Sebab its kinda significant to me. Kot. Maybe. Hahaha tak tahulah but yeah I am not really sure who sent me the birthday card , at first I thought it was one of my ge'ef but eventually tak , because it comes from Wales according to stamp , jenuh gak nak mencari siapa mengapa awak - anda - antunna - kau - you tak letak nama leuls I can't read signature , 

Hari ni kinda like luar petala sakit kepala like tak pernah pernah sakit kepala T.T though it was just a small degree of headache but still , maybe sebab it was raining and tadi pergi tawaf satu Cathays leuls hiperbola nehi haha , sebab pergi cari barang dapur . Pastu bila nak balik rumah its like so far far away far away punya kingdom nak ditapak and balik balik dapat card , padahal birthday dah seminggu lepas agaknya but still for the thoughtful remembrance on my 21st birthday , terima kasih anonymous. I never knew you going to read this through or tak , or have ever came across my blog ke other social medias which seems accessible , or perhaps we're close enough in the real life but you choose to be a not so anonymous ( sebab ada je signature but yeah I can't read that ) , tapi terima kasih. Bolehlah kejap feelng feeling anxious + excited + curious. Can't help but yeaaa hahaha. Penat aku analyze from the name on the letter , instead of my full name , you put down the initial , hahaha aku tak tahu aku pernah clarify tak kenapa ada tiga N in ANNNazari when I only have two N in logic , Anis Najwa Nazari , which yeah my another N stands for my mom's , Nurul - lols kau dah kenapa tetiba clarify kat sini kan.Penat gak analyze tulisan semua , but yea tak jumpa pun siapa yang hantar. Tapi takpelah ,moga Allah balas kebaikan anda dengan a good life with blessings jugak , kot kot bolehlah bagi hint kan siapakah dirimu when you perhaps read this , so I can send you mungkin a reply card wakakaka.



Moga my existence benefit you in a good way , and yeah mana tahu your seringgit gonna help me in the future nak beli sebatang aiskrim wahahahha. Amused k dengan orang reti lipat lipat duit ni because iols tak reti ngueh . 

It did , in one sense brighten my day today , after a not so hectic criminal paper. Bolehlah alhamdulillah , doakan , another ONE to go and I'm done weeeeeeeee. 

I jot it down here so that later aku akan patah balik baca through the blog posts so that I'll remember blessings yang Allah bagi dalam hidup. I appreciate these little things and aku tahu tendency aku untuk melupakan perkara perkara kecil ni senang , and I guess its for my own record kot kot nanti this card went missing ke miahahahhha no i kept all these cards sejak sekolah k no I am not that careless leuls ( masuk bakul tergolek ) 

Comments