Oh. Aku. Rindu. Batch.:')

Assalamualaikum.*melupakan hal tak dapat log-in twitter* *nangis dalam hati* *blerghhhhhh*

I draw it. With the group. During english class. :p

Aku baru lepas go through blog batch. Go through posts. Go through albums. Go through everything about the batch. Rindunya. I just cant pull out myself from the memories. Its not like I am not adapting the new life. New surrounding. New people. Everything's new. I am still adapting, and feel like I am good in stimulating but just wanna scream out loud : Machinants. Saya rinduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. :'o

Tahun ni, suasana Ramadhan, wasnt like what I experienced previously. Sigh. Really. Deep.

Puasa tahun ni. Its like kelas. Balik kelas. Beli makanan buka. Buka. Solat. Belajar. Terawih sendiri. SENDIRI. *tu yang sedih. Its not like takde terawih jemaah, cuma aku je. I chose to. Kenapalah wahai hati . Tidur. Bangun sahur. Sometimes I cook. Oftentimes : biskut lauk milo. Biskut lauk nesvita.

The life treating so far : alhamdulillah. like always. Being good. Yes, its good. Its nice. I had my proper schedule for reading and revising.

I am not that okay with non-busy life. Then I'll be drowned into memories. How I wish pastyears become the present years.Helpless la bunyik. *off*

Now lets talk what's flying through my head :

Calon MT yang baru dah announced. I am not sure diaorang dah habis percubaan ke belum. But I believe, its early. Really early. Mungkin. Goodluck people. MT's, lead the school good. Teringat bench bench MT 10'11. Hazwan Ain Aqmal Syatun Syafiq Najwa. Four of us, battling up for overseas. Good luck MT'mate. Hazwan Ain, US insyaAllah. Aqmal, Aussie. Me, UK Allah will. Build the bond really close. After all, bila ada kepincangan yang jelas dalam group tu, then there will be tons of problems in the prefects themselves.

Oh apa khabar sekolah? I miss the scenery. The life. Even being hectic. Haha.

Okay. Batch. DEUS EX MACHINA.

I miss you guysssss so much. Nak gather sesama. Buka sama sama. Ohh what a life. :))

iftar with Selandar. Mozac. TGB, last in Pak Li's kopitiam. Coincidentally.

poie fuza.

hazwan's here :))

the TGB'ians :p

the mozac's :))

ain. najwa. aqila ada jugak *tukang hambik gambar*

Comments