I'm writing with full confidence that you won't be reading this , but I'm so upset.

You claim that you never left , but why is it ... I'm feeling so distant.

Earlier when someone said , things you've done was hardly tolerated. I smiled. I was perhaps the one who was standing on the most painful position because I encountered the intolerable situation way before the other person did ,  but not wanting to make it hard for you , I keep calm. Stay in silence. Allowing you to explain the situation.

Its really , perhaps not a big deal to you.


I can't claim that I care more because it may not be the case on your side.
I can't claim that I make effort to make the distance seems closer , like before , because it may not be the case on your side. Again.





I love more than I should again. isn't it? 


Comments