6/2/2018

Thank you for ruining it all , the trusts and the hope
Thank you for making it easier for me to deal with

And my sorry isn’t what I meant to say

You deserve no place inside my heart anymore
If I let myself stay I’ll be sore

I’m torn enough by the words
I’m torn enough by the harshness
I’m torn enough by being ignored
I’m torn enough by being seek only when you need me
I’m torn enough by the things I choose to tolerate and give

Badly enough that it grievously hurt my heart


I wish I can always hate you
But that’s just not how I am raised to

Little that I know
I regret those days you said Hi
And the moment I said Yes

You weren’t supposed to say anything I wasn’t supposed to respond

Guess what , I’m thankful that we are never going to the next step
Because if we do - I’ll forever regret it ttill the day I die

I wish that you know ; I regretted everything happened between us. Every single thing. Just so you know when I said I don’t regret it ; I lied . Because I thought it will make you feel better

When it left me bitter.

Not tolerating anymore - I deserve someone worth it
For someone undeserving - I hurt myself a lot

I wish you’re a little bit kinder to me . I wish

8/2/2018

It’s not that good of me isn’t it to regret something that already happened

9/2/2018

Safe journey back home. May you arrive safely.

I wish to talk to you but I’ve promised myself
That I’ll refrain myself from asking not only silly questions
But whatever questions I had in mind for you

Let it be this way

11/2/2018

I badly want to tell you everything ; that I miss you , it’s just so hard that I’m feeling so sick and clingy and the moment but I know it’s not a wise thing to do

Refrain Anis refrain

Comments