A err(bad day) T.T


Just had my shower, and just got the time to breathe ( lol you're breathing all the time ) . Got back from the office and I vowed myself to do all the cooking as I need to save and there's just strands of long beans to be cooked * screaming mode JUST WHY I BUY SO MUCH OF THEM * * they're the cheapest and lightest too * 

Bye bye Adsense.

And today is just way too hectic for me. It started sour as my Adsense account got disabled due to invalid traffic activity which I may or may not sure why. 

Hence I went ahead to appeal but just right before lunch my appeal got rejected and my account will not be reinstated. I was really disappointed, thought of having a side income to this blog, but apparently I have been telling myself

Its okay, its not a part of your rezq and there's no easy money in this world.

I told you isn't it like how happy I was knowing my application succeeded last week , never that I know it doesn't stays that long. I told my colleague that this hurts so bad, like as if I've been dumped by someone lol.

Maybe I shall just be genuine about why this blog existed, I just love writing and its a place for me to share. Maybe not a platform for side incomes haha. 

Careless Najwa 

And just also right before lunch I did a transaction AND I FREAKING ENTERED A WRONG ACCOUNT NUMBER , I swear this doubled my disapointment of the day.

I don't know why didn't I check again. Hence I spent my lunch hour to ractify the mistake. I called the banks to retract back the transaction, lol I thought I can stop the transaction by calling the bank scam's department. 

But I was wrong with my deduction, hence I went through the customer service, but alhamdulillah they were really good ( picking up the call ) and eventually I need to check with another bank on the validity of the account number. 

Alhamdulillah my clumsiness was saved by the officer, saying that the account I sent my money to is not owned by anyone. 

So the money will be returned to me in 2-3 days ( hopefully ) 

Certificate of Legal Practice

And today this CLP thing keep taking portions of my attention. I called the board again today to confirm on the transcript arrival, but they said it haven't arrived T.T HOW EVEN HOW EVEN HOW ! 

So I was exchanging mails with my housemate to arrange something with the school so this hassle will eventually stop. I am blessed that UK and Malaysia had a significant time difference, hence I had plenty of time to plan - and when I arrived home today, I called Cardiff Law School to settle the matter.

 I was afraid that the phone charges will be a lot, moreover they put me on hold for a minute I bet ha-ha . But Ajlaa just topup'ed an amount of money for me early today for that ( bless her ) , and I keep thinking I shall wisely use this as it was a money held on trust ha ha my head is so full of law isn't it? 

On trust that I will use it for the purpose of settling the matter concerning the transcript. 

And I certainly know I got to incur cost on this matter, and I'll be just okay with this, hopefully someday it will be paid with something worth it. 

First Angpau !

Little that I know, towards the end of my very hectic and tiring day , I received an Angpau from a client today !  and it really made my day because I am very torn out , today is the day everyone decided to turns me down and inquire just so many things from me, but nevertheless it has been eased , hopefully tomorrow things will be better for everyone. 

I am so hungry but the my heads keep thinking about what happened today and I want to put them in writing, with hope that I am able to reflect and learn something about the day :)

My perhaps unknown childhood friend haha

Yesterday a woman text me cheerfully asking about my well being while my brain cells are unable to remember who is this person. So I convinced her that she got the wrong person ( err you can see my profile picture isn't it ). But she go ahead to say that I am such a traitor to forget my childhood friend ans I was like 'you serious aaa?' 

I asked her whether she knew my name, and she confidently send me the voice note saying Of course ! and continues to send me voice notes speaking Urdu * lol * and I was like this got to stop, I am trying to focus on my Criminal Procedure revision, hence I said I really don't understand what she was saying, and it took her minutes to finally realize that I am not her childhood friend. 

Lololol I wish that you got to talk to your childhood friend and perhaps spend the day catching things up haha. 

I vowed to myself to wear more presentable scarves to office ( when I don't have any class haha ) 

I finally got my pomegranate ! did I tell you I find joy in eating the fruits from its house (body?) haha like Durian and Rambutan. I don't like to store the fleshes into containers before eating haha 


my very first Angpau from a client !


just like always, the school is really helpful with the hassle we created. 

whats for dinner today ! I was so lazy to put them in different plates because I don't want to do so much dishes washing - hence dump everything in here !


A bad day is not that bad ey?

What is bad when you can still enjoy breathing the air, in the peaceful city. My thoughts are with the Syrians :( just no words over people who's being so heartless and inconsiderate, playing with people's life as if they got no value.

:(

Love, the'ann

Comments