I’m in such a dilemma now. I’m actually so hungry, I kept thinking about ordering something from downstairs, however I knew my stomach couldn’t even take it. I guess post sick days makes me someone who doesn’t eat much , even vomit after eating. I don’t know if this is a good sign but the food intake I’m taking is obviously very very low now. I can’t eat as much as I used to in the past - knowing I don’t eat much either in the past

Nowadays I’ll feel nausea when it comes to eating - and the only remedy I can think of now is fruits and raisins. Huwaaaaaaa that feeling of being so hungry but I know I couldn’t really eat T.T what’s wrong with my body what’s wrong T.T

Yesterday we had a barbecue night but to my surprise I don’t even touch a single satay . And I don’t eat much either

I told my mom about my plan of going to the UK , she kinda approves it but she was suggesting that I should spend at least a month in the UK - she had in mind that I settled down there lol . She was telling me I was such a baby earlier for not packing my stuff properly, and later she knows my husband will do all the packing - I’m good with plannings but ugh packing ( good also ) but I’m lazy haha

But for now let’s keep things in plan let’s focus first on CLP

At times like this , I wanted to spend days in Austria, sipping coffees ( hahahaha you’re not even a fan of coffee ) while enjoying the view of the lake . Or at least spend a day swimming anywhere in this world , I would love to go to the beach ๐Ÿ

But as for now I only have seas of books to dive in.

Still I’m a hungry bear ๐Ÿป howwwwww

K this is a random update , I need to keep myself busy don’t think about foods you can’t even eat it Anis

Okay this is me writing on the 19/2 - since I’m still in this hungrybear mode , I’m now craving for sweet things . This morning I told myself to get myself a packet of chocolate which was there inside the fridge for a month now. But being Najwa , I forgot. Who’s going to finish all the chocolates T.T I already gave my families portion to them month ago - distributed half of it to my officemate and now I’m left with just a small portion of them but still struggling to finish them all ( not a sweet tooth aye )

And now I’m in the office wanting to eat something sweet T.T

Hehehe hungrybear got herself a piece of cake ๐ŸฐJust so you know that piece of thing really made my day - I was smiling all day long for that kind of happiness Miahahaha 


Hungry ,  the'ann

Comments