Down to the memory lane.

Guess what? Stalking is the best thing that I can do to fill the night. After tweet limited. Blerghhh * hhh shows deep depression meow meow*  I always hate those parts. Gheesh.

So Friday we would be celebrating aidliadha *muka senyum mata terkebil-kebil* and the juniors were home. And were connected to their social networks. Best feeling ever I guess , I mean for them. I faced it before. A sense of relief tengok social net : updating status which one day you would realize all those things you've been craving these day will end up to be such a crap. At least you'll have that kind of feeling for a day. Believe me. Life cycle kita akan jadi lebih kurang wahai junior junior sayang :)

BUT yeahh good thing when they're home. I can stalk more. Updating life with news. News eh kita panggil ? School Gossip. Nothing more. Call me lame. I am. 

So usha gambar prefect. usha gambar graduasi. usha gambar dinner. *senyum sendiri* suddenly boleh pulak terjatuh dalam memory lane. I've been seeing the new MT's so sudden teringat zaman aritokrasi ataupun demokrasi mahupun berdedikasi * shoot me*  2010 2011 was a memory. Nice one. Sekarang? Hmm harap perasaan dia masih sama. Semua dah make way masing masing. New prefects , suddenly I remembered everything *gelak sendiri*

I've been wondering nak jejak kaki kat Selandar, but it seems to be like : Buat apa? Apa tujuan? With awkward faces, I'll be meeting new juniors whom not knowing me. Shobbbs shobsss *terasa macam 80 tahun* . Tunggulah berapa tahun lagi, ambik sijil SPM ke. Buat INTEL ke. K dah berangan sampai ke langit.

Graduasi. The colour of the rob differentiate the pointer. gheeehaaa. Ayat tu jugak yang main dalam kepala sejak dari tadi. Racist habis kan jubah graduasi tu. I wear blue. The ordinary blue. With pointer 3.01 back then for trial sbp * I tried so hard for it* . Not bad I guess. Not bad for me as I am ain't a high achiever . 2011 is yet a nice year for me.

Dinner form five. Beautiful Goodbye. Investigation said so. Haha teringat Var Farvel. Jemputan VVIP selain ayahanda tercinta. The boys and the girls. Dressing up. That was the last time me seeing everybody. Sebab waktu result dah tak pandang orang. Tak layak masuk list budak cemerlang. So Var Farvel, meski bukan satu majlis yang dikira berjaya by Machinants. But then , memories would not fade. 

So , down to the memory lane. Heart babbling. Takde siapa nak dengar aku merapu macam apa. So here come the blog. I loveee chuuuuuu >.<

Meh gambar buat tatapan :) Gambar muka sekolah :p

var farvel

prefect :)

si kartun untuk graduasi. Wuhuuuu

Nak show off muka sekarang. *gelak hantu*


gaya oversea *ngeeeeee 2 years to go insyaAllah :)* 
United Kingdom. Longing for you. A-level, treat me good :)

see who's inside the picture? She's a lawyer. Barrister to be :)