* WARNING * Love might just be cancerous.


Sometimes this wasn't a right feeling. Because I watched He's Just Not Into You couple weeks before - all the signs - the misinterpretations - girls always with their own fantasy - when the guy means nothing. At all. So whats best is to kill those feelings before it become much much much much more severe. Get a grip girl. You know who you are and where you stand. So be realistic. 

Mungkin belum masa. Mungkin bukan dia. Mungkin nanti. Bukan sekarang. 

Well I hate this feeling a lot. Falling in love - probably with the wrong person - probably at the wrong time too . God what I am thinking for now. 

NOW , KILL.

well I could say I love this A LOT. 




Deep down , no matter how much I say. how much I deny. How much I try. Still in the sense of being a human . I do hope . On things
I do.
I really do.


That I'm falling for the right person at the right time . 

Maybe I was affected by The One That Got Away. 

Comments