Counting days for?

Ada bunyik macam counting days for engagements or even marriagement? eh *spelling.

Assalamualaikum people. Currently I am into a happy mode :)) Settled things. Result medical check-up melegakan. Mantoux test even 8mm , I am not into TB-affected people. Medically fit. Dah dapat IC baru. And now preparing myself for the breaking study life. Fantastic me :D

I am expecting the unexpected. The study life treating me. Hoping for the best. A-level give me your cooperation :))

My last Monday lepak lepak after jadi perabes beras. Pembazir letrik. Penghabis masa dengan begitu sia sia.  Come to the end. Alhamdulillah. Hanyut habis aku dengan life yang helpless. Haha.  hanyut. Kosong dan semua yang sewaktu dengannya.

So now. Pray the best for me. For the next phase of life. preparing :)) A-level specified on LAWS. :) come and start the game.

I will rarely update mungkin. But I will sometimes. Journey :) stores the presence of memories in my life. Semalam, current stausquo dan hikayat hidup tersingkap. Small world jyeahh. Kalut. Kejap. Naaaa how underdog my life before isnt it? Berjaya. Mission Accomplished. Bytheway, aku dah agak, something will happen. Wujud manusia yang alert. Thanks kerana stalk. Thanks kerana care. Maaf, penjelasan masih tergantung. Perlu ke bytheway? haha.

counting days for study life. Aku tak counting days for engagements or marriage, aku terikat. Haha. So dear awak, binalah kerjaya dulu. Kukuhkan ekonomi. Nanti saya mintak masuk minang lepas kontrak JPA. I promise I mintak. haha #overboard overboard. #Sepuk diri sendiri.

Kbye.


Comments