A very fat girl.

Assalamualaikum. Hey. Its a share stuff.No nada kereks here. Please.

This is a chronicle about a very fat girl *going less insyaAllah. Yang sentiasa, mocked by voices. Pandangan masyarakat yang mengatakan . Gemuk Malas. Gemuk Hodoh. Gemuk Bodoh. Gemuk Useless.I live with perceptions. Kalau pergi mana mana , mesti ada yang jeling sinis. sambil bisik and gelak gelak. " eh gemuknya dia " tak include lagi budak budak kecik yang like no manners.*ahhh dimaafkan.Tak kira makcik makcik. Ahh what not.  I tried to loose down. I will never turn this down. Never. I got reasons. But not to share.

girl in green scarf.tagline confession of shopaholic.

Belum kira mock by seniors in schools . Budak batch at the early phase form 1 form 2. haha. Lelaki esp and certain from the Girls. Sampai mati aku tak lupa.I am too frank. But its a reality. Kalau cut down reality sebab nak mejaga hati, what does History used for kan?Kalau pergi ke depan perhimpunan, takpayah cerita kan, bunyi "havoc" gaya artis belakang dewan kan.  Turn down by a guy. Okay. Aku takdelah berapa cantik *human judge. Tak berapa nak pear shape. Like watermelooo shape. Kan. But I have no regrets there. Thanks for turning me down. Sikit tak bring harm.

I tried hard to win people impressions. To change perceptions. To make changes . To set up the mind values.I seek and explore myself to be someone good in it and yes finally found out . I am good in soft skills. I tried hard to prove. " Salah kau buat aku macam ni dulu. "

I am an average girl. I do excel during my primary years. Got 5A's. 8A's for UPKK. Got 4A's for amali. Hahhh kan bagus kalau naik sekolah menengah semua straight A's. My first exam in SBPI is kinda flying colours. Almost four flat but I got B for agama and Bahasa Melayu. Boo me. Haha. End up to get 8A's for my PMR. less one A there. C for Arab. and my Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia. approximately 7A's. 2A+ 5A's and 4B's 2B+ 2B. satisfied enough. Alhamdulillah.

Supposedly entering UIA this 4th June. Breaking news by MARA. alhamdulillah. I am pursueing in LAW. United Kingdom. InsyaAllah.Intec soon 1st July.

I actively participated in debate.Public speakings. End up as Villa Captain. Vice head prefect 2. One of the forum panel for Selandar's delegates to Brunei. a gold award. huhhh I am done with highschools. And I have no regret. I enjoyed my day. Beside facing books.

Maybe I am not that kind of lawa dalam kamus persepsi masyarakat. Not kind of girl that caught guys attentions.Not kind of girl yangmenjadi pilihan  makcik makcik rewang kenduri untuk dijadikan menantu *no I dont want so. But I proved. I am not that kinda useless. bodoh. takguna. besides, I believe semua orang cantik. Persepsi Allah kann :) semua cantik. Cuma hidup tak lari dari persepsi manusia. I do believe. Aku pun cantik. Lantak piiii laaa korang nak cakap perasan ke. apa ke. Siapa lagi nak puji ciptaaan indah Allah. Kalau bukan hambanya. Kita taraf hamba je kot. Sila puji diri sendiri sekarang. Cepat.

Yeah. I cant wear skinny jeans. Tak dapat flirt around like err. Tak dapat nak tayang gambar , buat muka mulut kembong bibir katup : then gain 10000000 over likes.But I am grateful. Seriously.

I am believing in hikmah. Percaya dengan Allah. Despite, janganlah fikir yang aku berserah habis ,aku nak biarkan aku gemuk sampai bila bila. Bukan cenggitu pahaam. I wanna make changes.

But do understand me. it takes time. Even I got to realize this, quite late Agak Lambat yeeeee. But its better late than never. Aite? aku ignorant sebelum ni. Trying hard. Aku mintak doa. Jangan putus. Aku try. serious. I believe jugak. Allah tu takkan ubah nasib seseorang kalau dia sendiri tak bagi komitmen kan.dont mock me with statements macam : Alahhh kau, kata try kurus, aku tengok samaaa je. Aku sedih nanti. Aku dah sedih dah. Haha. I got reasons. Entah. Aku benci bagi alasan. Jangan bagi ayat ni kat aku. Nanti aku rasa aku benci kau. lima saat. hahah.

Big sized people outside. Please. I beg. Turn down all the negetive perceptions.Jangan Malas. serious.

okay done. Bye.

Aku takde niat nak touch heart mana mana pihak.  Harap dimaafkan. I share what I feel like I wanna share.

Comments