Cikgu, Selamat Hari Guru :)

Assalamualaikum. Just dropped by in Wikipedia , histories regarding Teachers Day. Yes, its a worldwide celebration and good information : each country have different date of Hari Guru. Like in India , their celebration on 5 september. South Korea early a day on 15 May. and sila google lagi untuk tahu. :)

Come across blogs and blogs. Wishes for Hari Guru. Back to the memorylane. Yes, tahun ni dah tak celebrate dah di sekolah like previous years :) Truthfully semalam ke sekolah mengubat rasa di hati. I miss you teachers. Badly. :D

Back to my school years. Starting up in an English Kindergarten make me someone ala ala berhabuk cakap English.Then enter PASTI, daripada someone yang dressed up sebelum ni mini sekirt. Mini baju. rambut banyak style ending tadika 6 tahun di PASTI, jubah hijau tudung putih. Ala ala ustazah gitu. School years , aku ada banyak kenangan yang aku mampu ingat. Things like beratur sebelum ke toilet. Beli keropok bantal 50 sen. And usually I wont buy. My mum get ready-kan makanan dengan acik kantin, aku datang tunjuk muka : " Oh anak cikgu Nurul " Naahh amek kau semangkuk mihun sup.Tapi aku lebih suka makan keropok bantal :) . Masa kat PASTI, aku suka lari lari ke kantin, makan disediakan. Wehee. *apahal hidup makan je* . Aku suka tukar tukar beg. Hari ni lain, esok lain. Haha. apahal peliks sangat aku ni. And satu benda paling aku ingat : Aku suka main gelongsor. Tapi gelongsor tu kotor. So kan jubah kan, mana boleh tarik ke atas sesuka hati lagipun kotor dengan tapak kaki malaun malaun , lagipun bapak aku tak suka jubah aku kotor. so kalau aku gian nak main gelongsor, hanya pada hari Jumaat. Sabtu tak sekolah, Ahad tak sekolah.

Then masuk darjah satu di SK Convent Infant Jesus 1. Okay bunyi barat. What I care? Haha. I love this school so much man. Used to had my first crush dengan cikgu. Used to have great challenges dalam academics bergaul dengan many races. Used to duduk depan bilik guru sebab tak siap homework. Used to wear costume ayam sebab aku dulu seorang yang suka masuk pertandingan bercerita. Note that sampai ke peringkat Negeri :).Used to. Used to. Banyak pulak. But yes, graduating with 5A's qualified me to my secondary years di SBP Integrasi Selandar.I tell you what, aku tak pernah ambik tahu permohonan SBP aku, my teachers and my parents did. Aku cuma tukang bawak dokumen yang penting.

One word to define Selandar is. A.W.E.S.O.M.E  A can stand for awful.aww aww. W can sound whoaaa. witch =..= E can stand for enthusiastic S for sarcastics, so so joyful. O stand for Osem wehhh :) and the rest stands for :undefined. as memories works best than words did :p Wehee. So years in Selandar. Changed me a lot. Changed to someone yang lebih baik. Lebih lebih. Lebih. Haha. and I should say Alhamdulillah for that :)

So through the years, of course, my sources of strength come from the teachers. How much I adore a teacher who can handle their students. Despite having their own good life, they sacrifes themselves to make new leader, new lawyer, new doctors and many more new professionals . I realized all those things as my both parents are teachers. I can see they spend their weekends giving tuition and stuff. Or even in Selandar, to see great teachers, sacrifes their time to drill us to PMR to SPM. classes all weekends and again, alhamdulillah for that. Nothing much to say as nothing can repay back their time loses, sacrifes made up. I love you teachers.

O Allah. Give them good health. Give them a blast in their life. Take a good care of them for me. Without them, I am nothing. With all barakah from You O Allah, i really love them. Wanna see them happy. Making them proud to have me as their student.

To all teachers. Deep inside my heart I carved a bungalow for you. :')

Its never too late I guess to wish you " SELAMAT HARI GURU *gaya ihsan cakap selamat pagi cikgu*

Me #heart U. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 thousands love. Iyayy :p

Comments