Dua Puluh Empat Mei :)

Assalamualaikum.

Tak payah nak guess sangatlah kan kenapa 24th May :) Okay. Gonna tell you jugak. Its my birthday. Its Two Four Zero Five Two Zero One Two. Being eighteen . Early reaction : Awesome.

Okay last night was really bad for me . I switched off the phone. Away from networks. Avoid picking up calls from the house phone. Of course things happen for reasons and malas nak ingat. Aha quite bad I guess. Ahaa. Lantak pi last night. So very very the sorry for last night. Yang make calls then akhirnya bercakap dengan puan operator. Yang give message dapat instant mesej replied Maxis : The message bla bla bla to 012xxxxxxx switched off. My bad :')

So today : Delighted by experiences. Big Big Thanks to Nurin Nadzlah. I am sorry for your white Meon yang bakal transform black Meon. sobs. sobs. Anyway very glad kau tak apa apa. Meon mogok tu nak rehat. Nak suruh Nurin lepakangkung di klebang. Masa masa indah sebelum 27th Mei.

This one special dedicated to my Senator Villa *eh ex. Hahah :D

Thanks for the day. Dari Tambak Paya ke Canossa.Poliklinik Peringgit *tapi extremely penuh. Ke Bukit Baru tapi BSN tak ditemui. Ke Bukit China . Ke BSN. ke mesin ATM luar BSN. Ke Putra Hospital. Ke Aeon. *see how I really touched for this. :') Thanks for the accompany. Buat kad BSN. Buat xray. Semuaaa la. Ya Allah. Thanks :')

You have done so much for me. More than much. I'll repay someday. *highlight ni*

I watched Hoore Hoore tapi without Nurin beside. Shocked by the news but yes, alhamdulillah tuan Meon *sila not Meon ialah bukan manusia. Meon ialah spesies kereta MyVi putih, nama penuh Meon Bin Leman * #ehh betul ke Leman. *suka aku je* Cita cita tercapai for Hoore Hoore. Alhamdulillah. Yes, personally its an art. A film of arts . A really nice one. Seriously. Huarghh. Then masa balik, I decided not to call my mum *Ibu fetched me ahh kat JJ* instead, aku diam diam jalan ke Tesco. Malas naik jejantas celaru tu. Aku tunggu encik panorama. Bayau lerr sehengget tu. Then sampai MC, aku ni dah laaaa muka tak pernah sorang naik bas . Tapi berani konon 18lah kann punya pasal. I asked the uncle Panorama. Which bus should I take. And alas I found Jasin Tangkak . Tanya abang conductor : Ni lalu Tambak Paya tak? Dia kata YA dan teruslah aku berbungaa bungaaaa :D. I prepared 5 hengget and fortunately it cost me 2 hengget je. So the wow. I played games in the bus. I main main text. I slept sambil genggam handbag really tight. Gamblers kan ramai nowadays. Lagipun kebanyakan yang naik bas, golongan luau negara macam muka hendon.muka vietnam. muka muka apa lagi.

I safely arrived home by 5 to 6 something. NICE DAY. i learn to do my BSN card. i learn to make xray alone. Alone on the bus. Cari the right bus. I am a learner and I am capable for that tiny tiny things ahhh. Bakal lawyer tafff ;D

done my day. Blessed by great people surrounds. Blessed with wishes. Blessed by Allah for everything.

To my Aireen and my Aqila :

Aireen. Pos kau belum sampai but thanks for the remembrance.
Aqila. Thanks. Aku akan bawak LALA the girl anywhere. Thanks awokk :D



Muka baru bangun tidur dalam bas :) and hadiah green-mate. aku memang sesaja letak dua. kboiii :3


Comments