CHANGE(s)

Living in the house I am living now - I mean in KL , it means that I need to assimilate constant changes, unlike in the UK where we are very rest assured that our housemate is going to be the same throughout the whole year. 

We had such contemplation on whether to stay in the same house for our first academic year because there's a need for us to look for a new housemate since the house is expanding. The same thing happened when we're moving from Thesiger Street to Treherbert Street, its either to stay or to look for a new housemate to replace Bella. 

For those two instances , we opt that its better to move a new house with just us four and us three. 

Because to us, its easier to load your stuff from a place to another rather than trying to seek for a housemate that will fit to our preferences. Its really about the small things, for example other houses have their cooking schedule ; but we don't. We will cook like only once in a while and the most obvious one, take-aways ! ( gossssh Italianos Pizzeria sounds good now ) 

Though I am not a really clean freak ( because my room is always partially messy heeeeeew ) we always keep our house very very clean , and it kinda tickles us when we went to other people's house and perhaps our view towards a clean house differs. 

Fast forward to January 2018 - today, the housemates in the house come and go really. I moved in back in early November, and had two roommates who make me feels at ease ( because I dislike the feelings of coming back home back in Ampang haha ) 

Then suddenly early December , one moved out. Then come a new roommate , she's good and we don't talk that much because she leave the house early in the morning to work, and I am always home late after classes. I love it that way because I didn't talk much either haha.  Then my another roommate moved out ( which I don't expect sobs ) - and we're left with just two of us for quite sometime. 

And two days ago, when I am back from class I saw the another empty bed was furnished with the bed sheet and a cute vegetable pillow ( that looks really good to put your head on ) ( I should get one and hoping I'll turn vegetarian the next day haha ) 

So you see changes actually gives you a bit of an uncomfortable feeling thinking whether she'll be okay with you who's either home very early or very late. Or whether she'll be okay with me putting all the facial routine and spraying/applying something smells nice before I go to sleep. 

I thought this is a no big deal but I read an IIUM Confession few weeks back, someone actually confessed that she dislike her roommate smelling nice loooooool like that also can aaaaa. 

Yesterday as I entered the room, knowing that my new roommate will be around - she turns out to be a very young jubilant girl - and that definitely put my heart at rest ( lol being anxious for nothing ey ) 

Because I have once experienced the bad lingering feelings assimilating changes in life.

Some people are just not sharing the traits of common sense owned by the commoners (miahahahah) , common people with common sense would have known that we're all strangers coming from different backgrounds , happened by fate to live in the same house - we all have our own insecurities, raised up in different culture , lived in the different house, hence it was expected that each and everyone of us will exercise a degree of compassion towards others, by being kinder - and just be nice

Somehow my old housemate ( with no 's' ) failed to exercise such care hence I am feeling drained out each time I had to see her in the house haha lol.  Maybe I was not exercising enough compassion too. 

and that makes me ponder how things are changing surround you and you , with no other choice but to accept and assimilate the changes - as a process of growing up. 

Looking at me who's much lenient now to variable of changes around me, does make me feel good. Because I know I'm such a timid person in the past , who don't tolerate things which are not familiar with me. I mean all human are like that isn't it? Human tend to stick with the thing which is familiar to them. 

and no one should stay stagnant in their comfort zone. 

Brace the changes insyaAllah. 

I've been eating lots of this chicken rice wherever I go - I need changes too hahah lets eat rib-eye steaks for lunch RIP MONEYHH HAHA


ps its really nice to have someone who talks a lot in the room, it feels much vibrant ( though I spent most of my time in the room watching the same kdrama over and over again, plus reading books * lame * and sleep obviously lol )

 Love, the'ann

Comments