Over very little things

Every morning walking out from the door, unlocking the padlock for the gate, I always look forward to see in which position the lock goes (I'll show you the pictures don't worry haha because its so hard to explain it ), 


and if it goes like the picture shown above - my mind will automatically tells me that the last person who locks it is a very considerate person. But come to think, some people might not even notice that because its just an act of locking padlocks like who would even think which way its being positioned, actually matters? ( in the smallest font possible : me ) haha. 

I had a jumbo elephant hand, and clumsy over times with umbrellas in my hand , sometimes with long lanyard with keys and cards with hints of getting late to the office ; if the padlock positioned the other way round, it will actually tougher for me to open the padlock. * and I'll make sure I positioned it as seen in the picture kah kah )

Sometimes I don't know whether I am grateful for the ability of noticing small things and actually ponders upon it ( but sometimes I am just the most clueless creature living I admit bahahahah but for this post purpose lets focus on my attention towards little things traits, we shall discuss the clueless part in the next next posts haha ) 

If there's a section of normal thinker,average thinkers,or overthinkers, I would classify myself in that overthinkers lane. But I bet women ( err too much of generalization here ) are mostly over-thinkers, hence I felt belonged to the group bahaha. 

As I was walking to the office, I saw this one happily moving brown snail with pretty bulking shells on the barns. I actually return back to the snail spot to take a picture people haha 

heluuuuu snail have a good day, I don't know what you eat for life but good luck with searching foods? I miss your cousin slugs haha


and I found myself laughing EVERY SINGLE TIME LOOKING AT THIS CHAT RUMAH advertisement. 

whoever did this, please its not CHAT, its CAT ( Painting ) the house ugh haha but I laugh every single time, thank you 

Thinking about this, actually brings me to the memory of me saying sorry to people, whom I believed I've caused miseries towards the persons life. Because I had that slightest feelings that I caused something uneasy, matters enough for me to actually say sorry. 

But strangely I was the one who's left in despair, perhaps because of the misleading signs I've been getting , on top of that being mistreated and belittled too on my values , I personally think that person should really say sorry too. 

I know I should not put such expectation, like why should I ask someone to say sorry - when they are not feeling sorry of what they did. I know it might not be their fault at all, but knowing such situation actually put me a tough time, I was perhaps wrong to even expect a single thing from you isn't it. 

HA-HA youuuuu with your emotional sidesssss Najwa ( avada kevadra aigooo how to even spell this spell )

I'll then better opt to just forgive - because its always easier that way, and as I said earlier, lets not keep the hateful feelings inside my heart . Lets cut the hate revengeful feelings, because I need extra tranquility in my life at the moment, 

I've known someone who said sorry for the inconvenience feeling he had unconsciously gave to me, but it wasn't really his fault to begin with but you definitely know that he's a really good person which I don't know you might know that I'm talking about you - but I'll pray that you'll be blessed with someone really good.

Someone whom I always addressed as S in my private writings haha . In case you ever come accross this, I am forever grateful that I am befriended with you, and how beautiful Allah's plan to make us arrive to this point of friendship :) 

k see how deep I can go with just that five spelled words S O R R Y , even shorter for malay M A A F haha. 

I had ALL DISCUSSED above in mind because I watched Along with the Gods yesterday , it was really scary at start when they stopped by the Hell of Murder - people who murdered someone will be burn the fire , but that is not what I wanted to talk about , ( I don't want to be a spoiler too how haha ) but one of the lesson learnt, to forgive someone in this world, so later in hereafter you won't be burdened by the cosequences of not doing so while you're still living. 

Life is too short for bad feelings, mehewhew. 

Because for something that I (over)analyze , someone might not even notice it. and I am totally okay with that, because the world is meant for us to complete and complement each other. And thanks to this Legum Baccalaureus my highly over-(sensitive) by-very-little-things tend to increase its degree higher leuls. 

I know for certain that this trait is highly-functioning towards my legal life. Because you kinda snap in split seconds ( k tipu haha ) over disputes and where to find the answer over a matter discussed. Like who spent days to analyze books of judgement ( lets read articles online miahahahah ) 

on the other hand, I have sent my application for this something I don't wish to reveal it here for now, but I am in need of your prayers for this. If its the best for me, may Allah ease it insyaAllah. Doakan :)

and few days I came across someone whom I believed, I hurt that person, by being mean. Like all these while I am in that mindset that I'm being hurt by someone, when on the other hand, I'm just being bad to other person 

Begitulah perempuan, dia hanya ingat kekejaman orang terhadapnya, dia terlupa kekejaman yang dilakukan pada orang lain - Zainuddin, Tenggelamnya Kapal Van Der Wijck

the overtly sensitive, the'ann

Comments