January reflection.

( there are many pictures attached in this post haha ) 

As I woke up from sleep while on my way back to Melaka today , I was mesmerized by the colour of the edge of the skies which I can’t really describe , which I thought it might be a good idea to try to snap a picture or two and include it here - but of course in a moving bus and the night is slowly making everything looks darker , and the non-stop moving vehicle , my effort to take pictures of what I got to witness with my two eyes are literally worthless  . 

It’s either the moving car with the light , or the hill that hide the view or it’s just my hand trying to eat the bread and at the same time trying to take a picture. A video is really out of question since everything is just so dark 😒 

It was so mesmerising and humbling to witness such beauty which brings me back to the memory of Al-Mulk

[And] who created seven heavens in layers. You do not see in the creation of the Most Merciful any inconsistency. So return [your] vision [to the sky]; do you see any breaks?

Then return [your] vision twice again. [Your] vision will return to you humbled while it is fatigued.

Here I am not even trying to look for any flaws in the creation of the sky ; the red sky with orange hues, with hints of night are just so calming and beautiful.

And I gave up on capturing those paintings on the sky - and to enjoy it with my eyes. 

I can't believe it that its already the very end of January ! ( I write a lot this month, like a lot of them , I am grateful that I write actually, because someday I'll find these writings to be worth noting and remembering ) 

It makes me wonder what happens for the past one month, what are the things I have achieved,  or what I have experienced. I certainly performing on the track for studying, starting to catch things up to become more prepared for classes. 

So far I have finished reading two books , and now I am looking for more books at home to be transported to KL ( eheeeew ) ( because somebody's budget is totally out of control leuls because I've been spending money to be borrowed by people / lol and sometimes I lost track of those records , might as well gives them out as charity huhu ) 

i miss this place each time. The feeling of being home :)

Rusty Math brain :)

Yesterday when my father fetch me up from the bus station, he asked us ( me and Aimi ) about a Mathemathic question for the Form 1 student, which to show the level of education expected from the 13 years old are much higher than before, we're used to the system of arriving to the answers - producing answers in an equation. However, nowadays, they changed to the system to acquire the methods should be used to arrive to an answer which was given.

His question is that , Given that the answer is -1/2 , using two other fractions , include two operations ( plus, minus, times, divide ) 

HA-HA of course my mareva injuction, my anton pillar order with all the charge , caveats or even discharge performance of contract brain hardly picture the missing equations in the car, it reminds me of those days Ayah asked us every single morning en route to school, the multiple tables? Sifir? what you call them anyway 

I got it wrong at first , I gave a 1/4 - 1/6 ( Nevermind I said it in a very low voice hahahah I can be cursed if I ever say it out loud )ugh how even Najwa, how even ? when the denominator is not the same, but not so long after that, I gave a 1/8 instead, multiple or division is out of question I can't even brain them.

To solve such a simple equation took me so long that I have accepted that its not fair to ask a fish to climb a tree hahahahhahahah 

But on the other hand, I had a discussion with a friend on my dreams on making Add-Math question if ever one day I am blessed to feel what pregnancy is. Because I read it from different sources that intelligence are being inherited from the mom. 

Which my father highlighted that too yesterday 

Maybe because both of his daughter in the same car, he said, how to expect a child to excel in life when you as a mom is not doing your best in whatever things you're doing. 

Definitely one of the booster to excel in every single thing I am doing, even if someday you're not given the chance to be either a wife or a mother. 

Because after all you're a human, and God have some expectation on your performance in this world. Balancing all the deen ( hereafter) and world values. 

January reflections 

January is the month where the walls I built virtually are being torn and repaired back, I can never express my immense gratitude to Allah for His Mercy, after so many wrong things I do in life. 

He now puts me in the position of feeling at ease with whatever He had in plan for me. 

I cried a lot too this month, but that's one of the way for me to let it all off - rather than bottling things up, or trying to put every single inside my heart into writing, I guess crying should suffice to ease the burden I had. 

one of the favourite phrases :) 
I know all these while I portray the side of me who rationalize all my disappointment and sadness ; because that is why the blog is for me at the first place, for me to reflect on every affairs happening inside my life. 

After all I am a human being and my emotions are meant to go upside down, but all is well now. All is good. 

I just realized that I don't need to do much when someone does not really care, because if he or she does, I don't even need to try. Many things are worth your effort in this world, but sometimes you just got accept that, there are things are worthless for you to even try. Hence save your energy Najwa, you got CLP to be dealt with ahahah k hambar

I always love how relatable the quotes are on Tumblr - and my Tumblr turns six few weeks back ha-ha 

But nevertheless I am still praying the best for you, with whatever affairs you had ahead of yours. May Allah keeps you in His Blessings :) I am way way calmer now, genuinely feeling happy with my life insyaAllah. 

Upcoming February !

February if its according to my 2016 and 2017, I was really occupied with all sorts of things - from co-directing Rohingya awareness week , preparing myself as a moderator in Semawar last year, to adjudicating Manchester English Debate in 2016  , I was invited to do the same last year but had to decline due to my packed February 2017. 

Looking forward to see how February will treat me, page of 32 of the year? haha 


Having two days off , and I have been looking forward to days like this , so I can lazy around. I went to the Night Market earlier, I am reminded of how blessed Malaysia is with this ambiance of the Nigh Market, I don't buy much anyway, just strolling around to see people, to smell the food , and trying to seek for the non-existence of Tauhu Bergedil hahahahahhaha I've been wanting to eat this tofu thing for so long help me. 

In the meantime, here's to some pictures I took ( lol its so awkward to take pictures here haha ) but I just love bits and colours of this place. 
this look tempting but I am ain't affected hahaha empowered k 

that Murtabak though - but I'll wait for Murtabak Rose tomorrow :3

my sister said the bihun goreng is good 

the taste is legit good. 

Blessed, and grateful, alhamdulillah ( All praises to Him ) 
Love, the'ann

Comments