KL Tour Day - and the long thoughts

Just like any other days, yesterday passed by fast, just like any other days. 

and this morning I am just one lazy creature to wake up with sore legs T.T , and I am working like usual too ( sobs ) 

I was so anxious for the past few days - questioning all kinds of what if's , but at the same time trying to chill myself - like heyyyy you can do this Najwa ( and all those panicking mode starts in the morning trying to pick and match my outfit - I need to buy more scarves , even more dresses hehehehehehhe ) 

Its almost the fourth month of me working, yesterday was the first day ever I took a day off. I don't even take any leave when I fall sick last two weeks. That feeling of waking up in the morning , later than usual but I couldn't really sleep because I was nervous blergh 

While waiting at the KL Sentral, I sat down at the Burger King and the smell of the place is just so horrible, but everyone seems relax about it , I mean you people don't you guys smell what I am smelling - like howwwww even. I concluded that I have a very sensitive nose and yeahs. 

Brought someone so dear to me to stroll around the Kuala Lumpur City, its quite fascinating to do all those research ( this sounds too scientific isn't it ) ( yes I do research people ) of all the landmarks in the city, because obviously I don't do the travelling in my own country . 

I'm thankful that there's easy assess to the places here, the public transport is doing quite on par ( with the timing as well ) 

So we went to visit the KLCC , and as far as I could remember, my last time was perhaps a decade ago literally , I remembered this one time paying a freaking RM2.00 for the toilet entrance fee -.- what an expensive business -.- . 

What to expect, it is still a KLCC , with all the fancy branded stuff that I might never put my steps in those stores , wishing someday in the future I can proudly walk into the stores without worrying about the amount of money spent hewww ameeen. 

KLCC is indeed a fancy place to chill ( but I always prefer chilling indoor haha ) , I was hoping to walk at the skybridge again to reminsce my childhood days,  but we have fairly short time to explore the city, hence taking the pictures from the ground seems, suffice? 

I'm so proud of this though - lol , that feelings of seeing this twin tower from far :')

We went to Pasar Seni station , which I am always there commuting from Salak Selatan to Pasar Seni for class , yesterday I was excited too to  explore the Central Market - I guess one of the good thing about the market is that, ITS AIR CONDITIONED YAYERS MY LIFE IS SO BLESSED , selling fancy things and I saw this one scarf ( like the one I'm wearing yesterday ) and its off good price ( I wished I bought them yesterday T.T , I should isn't it? ) walking through Jalan Petaling which I don't really favour , obviously because of massive of people and I am not into shopping ) . 

The weather was good yesterday, like its always better to have blazing hot sunshine compared to heavy storm rains , with all the lightning in combo ( because we got to experience both yesterday sobs ) .

Its really hard isn't it to see the pouring rains as a total vivid blessings? as it stains on your clothes and you can see its staining - knowing rain is a blessing to the land. Perhaps this need more training insyaAllah. 

We ended our trip in Masjid Jamek, just right before the heavy rains hits the ground. And spent I bet an hour there hoping the rain will subtly stop - but hmm not really. and not that I plan we get into that sardine ( why sardine though? maybe its the only fish that were canned ? or no? ) LRT at the peak hour ergh. 

Masjid Jamek and its rainy ambience

hahah I am quite fancied by these cats drawing on the wall >.<


Things doesn't really turns out as what I planned, because after all He's the best planner. 

I wanted to have a chilling lunch at the Dim Sum place - hahaha in my dream people. I calculated on the time wise hence I know its not a good idea to have that as lunch. I had in mind to introduce satay - but again me being the kiasu asian, or being Najwa, I don't think its feasible. We make our way to the KLIA2 as soon as I met my brother at LRT Maluri. Suddenly there's this Maluri thing here - this is never in plan 

But considering everything is smooth sailing, I am thankful that He eased everything. 

To many more explorations in the future Najwa ! HAHAH don't be such a boring human youuu Najwa. 

I arrived home at 11.00 yesterday - had a long wonders of thoughts en route home, lost in the Helplessly by Tatian Manaois ( I love this song that I hate all the truth its conveying - which is so relatable to me at the moment T.T )

After one whole day spent together, I kinda figured that I am really comfortable to be around this person. well I don't know whether he's reading through this or not, hmm I bet nope , I guess .

I thought there's a lot of things I wanted to clear up because I am always upset, always wanting to run away from conflicts after creating one ( more I know hewwwwhewww ) , but the moment when we met after quite some time, everything seems peaceful and falling onto its places. I see all the qualities I wanted in a person, being attentive on the little details, paying attention on the things I said ( because I definitely know I talk a lot ) - like many and many of good traits that I always tend to overlooked such efforts. 

Perhaps I am not born for a long-distance relationship or whatevs friendship considering the amount of attention I desired every time. I am perhaps a partial cat hahahahah 

But I guess I read the right book before the meet, the Happiness Project for February - it hit me hard when it says Love the person just as the way they are - not as what you expect them to be

I am new in this kind of business , but I am hoping that this friendship stays as it is, whatever God had in plan for the future, I leave in His hand to decide. 

And if I am about to describe my feeling at the moment, it will definitely be 

THANKFUL and GRATEFUL. 

For everything which I have expressly said them all to the relevant person - let's make it a good habit to show your gratitude to people, because after all its one of the way to manifest your thankfulness to Him, which by being thankful to human. 

I am not going to regret whatever my decision was, and stand on it firmly. Its the past anyway, I'm learning it all now. Feeling much better now.  

To you, whom I know who haha :


Live well :)
May Allah reward your kindness immensely , may Allah ease everything for you in this life, whatever lies ahead you will fall into places - may He always put you in His Hands, with good care and affections. 

I wish nothing but the very best for you in this life and hereafter. Live well. 

and when you wish nothing but the very best for someone, and even if someday he might not be yours - not even yours to even begin with ; you know that you're growing up well Anis Najwa. you are. 

Keep giving without expecting anything in return. InsyaAllah He have more to offer to you :)

after contemplating on what to wear, and consulted my sister hahah but I can buy a new set of dress isn't it 


Love, the'ann

Comments