Priorities

As I was looking through the Law of Evidence and the Criminal Procedure modules today ( after procrastinating like a pro leuls playing Bingo and Slither.io gadddssss save me from these games haha ) , I know that I am struggling with my studies now. I hated myself for not being able to catch up on the issues discussed in the problem question - its just so sad. 

I'm reminded back in the early days in CLP, I told myself that despite me working, studying is on the top list of priority - but now I conciously know that I am not giving my very best towards my studies. Juggling working and studying is perhaps not me. I don't know if this is because I am always tired after work that the only thing I wanted to do is sleep. 

I know having a short revision every night after I'm back home after class - shower and whatnot, I'll take short 15 minutes to reread the notes I took in class. Sometimes I regretted those times my handwriting goes beyond the valley of sleepiness. But I guess that is one of my way to make sure that I could remember what I've learnt in class. 

Its not enough, I know :( 

Now I am really thinking whether I should stop working somewhere in middle April or earlier to really focus. But I certainly know too that working as a paralegal now actually helping me with the law. 

I miss seeing myself spending good few hours to revise and work on my tutorials ( hahaha most of the time I am motivated * forcefully motivated * to do so because I am scared that I'm picked up in the class hahahahah it gets even worse if there's only like three kiasu Asian attended the class, or few locals who decided to go all mute ugh -.- * 

But its good though.I am starting on my small steps now , which to actually try to sit and make a pastyear. I wanted a study table please T.T , its just so frustrating to study on the bed, I can do it without getting distracted but I'll prefer a study table. But nevermind, ets straighten your head actually work on something k Najwa 

I'm just so frustrated with myself ; ugh pray for this one creature to be more hardworking please 

CLP IS VERY SOON GIRL ! GET YOUR PRIORITIES RIGHT !
Love, the'ann

Comments