Me figuring 'Get a Life'

I was texting a friend, contemplating on a matter which we once discussed in the past, and he said to fill in my life so I wouldn't feel empty ( anyway in case you're reading this, well if you're not reading not a problem too , may Allah give fast recovery to your dadddd ! Syafakallah . And for those who're reading, doakan jugak please x x )

But the thing is this, I don't really feel I have an empty slots in my life to be filled in because sometimes I have to admit that at this point of life : I am just one busy creature, over times the schedules are too full , and I'm back home too late, too tired to even eat ( but considering I opt out dinner , eating is not really a concern ) if somebody can bath me and do all the facial routine for me, I am perhaps willing to pay 😆

My brother on the other hand asked me on my diet so far, the last weight I weigh myself which I am so surprised 🙀 by the figure ( it goes lower than the last time I weigh myself ) ( I mean I should be grateful but I'm doubtful too leuls ) . 

And he asked me to list my day to day activities so he can add on to the timeline - and as you can't really see it here, I can be so pessimistic and negative 😒 that I said just don't add on anything ( I might feel the pressure ) and most of the time I am just tired. 

Which I may justify why, because studying is indeed so energy draining 😭, and there's working some more, kudos to every single person who can do both because its just super tiring. I know after quite some time, my body is very used to it, but sometimes when I arrived home and the light is off, all I wanted to do is a very short revision flipping through the notes and sleep. 

But he nevertheless said I'm doing good now considering the amount of walk I do every day. Yes he better acknowledge that rebelling side of me. 

I had my instant noodles ( easiest emergency foods haha ) on the shelves for at least 5/4 months untouched. I brought lots of them back when I'm in Ampang , brought here and remains there in the shelves because I just don't have the motivation to cook. 

I sounded tired and negative, which I am. But I guess its okay because I do feel alive, but at some points, I guess I am just partially lifeless ( I still got the pride of saying I feel alive ha-ha ) 

Because days where I don't have any class, which is like only two days or sometimes one day in a week, all I wanted to do is to be home , to either get a good rest ( I've told you how crowds really drain out my energy, like bloods being suck by vampire like that haha 😸 ) or had a good swim. I look forward to times where I can be alone and actually enjoy it all by myself * singing * 

I know I talk ( most of the time talkin nonsense ) in the office. Like I talk non-stop , and the only time I stop talking is either prayer time or hearing to musics. 

Because I talk a lot in the day, all I wish to have at night, or in the evening is I can stay silent. Gitewwwww hahah because there's just a lot of things going inside my head * hence one of the reason why I choose to write *, because no one would want to entertain my talking side for so long. #sadlyfe haha 

I am having a good life , walking from points to points , singing along the same songs replayed over and over again, I enjoyed the adrenaline rush of stepping down the stairs in fast pace, the chances of having a reading time while commuting to class. 

I am forever grateful that I don't rely or seek life in watching movies, because I can't really focus two senses ( eyes and ears at the same time haha ) for a long period of time. I am content with the ability to write things down, looking at the snail trails , and enjoying the smell of the rain.

Sometimes when people ask me to hang out over weekend, I would always decline because I have classes, and for spending most of my days in a week in classes, I sounded pathetic sometimes , but yeah life is good, and can't demand much with CLP ahead of me.

My brother asked me to skip one class to attend the family gathering , but it feels so tiring to do so as I need to commute to KL back the next day. 

May Allah ease the way through - keeping me content each and every single time. 😌


me once upon a time in May/June 2016 at Kesington Garden? somewhere in London, we literally spent hours here people, because London is way too hectic for me to handle lol 


ugh well this is me figuring what get a life means to me. leuls 

I met Daus in the MRT place just now, and he asked me for toning down my weigh tips leuls tetiba sangat tauuu dia ni random. My lame answer was ; I was so tired. Thats it haha 😅. Good to have a catch up session with him after quite some time. Missing Cardiff lil bit extra today :)

My juniors in Bristol are being so hilarious ( bless and ease their life O Allah ) , because they keep commenting how good I look in tudung indon haha ( flip hair haha ) ( thanks to Ibu who bought me numbers of them, because I was too lazy to think of ironing pieces of clothes in the morning haha ) ,

Come to think I should really launch my own tudung indonajwaforlyfe hahahah , or shall I make a animal kind of sound? like something similar to DUCK? like Bearwithme. that bear 🐨🐼, yes beruang. Hahah. ( that lame malay joke of which animals are the richest, they said ber-WANG yuuuuu people so lame but I'm one easily amused creature haha )

sometimes I would always envied my brain for lamest stupidest puns and jokes, like is this brain even mine to begin with haha.

anddddd I had few red spots, or should I say breakouts huwaaa on ma face me is so sad helppppp / and what a tempting offer MAS is doing now, to London cost 2400 inclusive huwaaa can I pick money from trees can I 

  Love, the'ann

Comments