Of the trust and the reminders ;

I believe that there's no coincidence in this world, like there's a reason why something or an event is happening in your life, in whatever emotions you're being blessed or tested with, I believe Allah wanted us to learn something from it.

Hence one of the reason I restrained myself from saying ' Nasib baik ' or ' I'm so lucky' but I'll train myself to say 'Alhamdulillah : All praises to Him' for all kind of affairs and encounters He put inside my life'

I came across, the above thought when I was reading the current book I am reading which I did mentioned in the previous post, 

'The Other Side of the Coin' by Aiman Azlan and Ameen Misran. 


give this book a read, its good :) 


It was really random I found myself one day scrolling the Facebook and it has not been long since I followed Aiman Azlan on Facebook , I saw his post selling his book which was captioned something about parenting which catches my attention

'Parenting starts before marriage and the first child you will raise is yourself'

Not so long after that, literally after few minutes that, I whatssap'ed the number and purchased the book ( I always have this side of me who can purchase books without contemplating on the balance inside my account haha )

Following one of my new year dream, to read more - I dedicated my commuting time to class / night time for reading time. Lets take this a self restraining / self training methods , which to lessen the attachment towards the social medias and to fill in the gaps with something beneficial. 

Ever since then I found myself reading anywhere it seems possible, sometimes to be honest, its awkward to read in restaurants filled with families chilling ( people with companies ) , but I am one potato who will sit at one corner hearing to musics and start opening my not related to CLP books * sometimes I even jot down the good quotes from the book into my notebook.

And reading this book now, after I finished the Happiness Project, I really feel it happens in such a good timeline,

After reading the Happiness Project I really give a deep thought in projecting my own Happiness Project. In the meantime of processing such thoughts, The Other Side of the Coin happened to guide my thoughts in the deen/ religion line. 

Really, most of the things I came across to read in the book is something I've read a lot in other books too, but strangely it touches my heart like it never does before. 

Maybe it was because the circumstances of life I'm currently in

It touches on how to really figure yourself but at the same time, to self guide yourself to stay in the straight pathway , after all the ultimate happiness we're seeking in life is the hereafter happiness , the ultimate destination.

It talks about self restraining yourself, it talks about love , of not turning it from fitrah to fitnah. Because if you always try to put the blame on the fitrah, whats the point of the guidance in the revelation of the God? It acknowledges the struggles, every single struggle I'm experiencing at the moment, and giving an easing soothing way out to that, like being comforted in on of the best way.

And early today I came across my post a year ago, on the inheritors of the paradise , lesson learnt from the chapter Al-Mu'minun ( the Believers ) , good thing about having all sorts of reminders on facebook, is I am reminded of the reflections I did in the past, just like how assuring Al-Mu'minun is, where Allah illustrate who will be among the successful inheritors of the paradise. 

Maybe a year ago, I reflected on the points but not really tested on the points I wrote, but now reading through my writing again, 

I am questioning myself, where is the YOU who write this, do you still stand and uphold the value of your thoughts and writing? The burden you hold as a writer, does your writing reminds others, but you're not what you said/ guide people to? 

and it happened that I just finished reading Al-Mu'minun and now in one of my favourite surah, An-Nur. 

Being broken hearted for the past week, I'm in need of ultimate assurance in curing the heart, that my struggles are being acknowledge by Him, and whatever emotions being inflicted on me in the process, I know its curing my heart. I accepted that the pain will not be relieved within a day so lets be among those who put her whole trust on Him that this phase is a learning phase. 

The more I look at it, I know Allah is really taking care of me, hence heartbreak will always be the subtlest way of Him to show me a way out, so I won't be making the same stupid mistakes.  

I'll look forward to see myself who write a thoughtful post , and able to relate what Allah said with what I am thinking. A reflection that humbles my heart . I know I am always thinking of massive things, but I don't want the thoughts being lost in lust and goes to waste, I want my thoughts to guide me closer to Him, and actually gives me strength to stay as a good believer. 

And days ago I saw a sister posted this  , I should really thanked her for this ( me being random again ) a hadith she wrote in her instagram story  : Akak, if you happened to read this, may Allah bless you always :) thank you for the reminder. 

How wonderful is the affair of the believer , for his affairs are all good. If something good happens to him, he gives thanks and that is good for him. If something bad happens to him, he bears it with patience and that is good for him'

and today I came across the same thing in The Other Side of the Coin ;

' Strange are the ways of a believer for there is good in every affair of his and this is not the case with anyone else except in the case of a believer for if he has an occasion to feel delight, he thanks God, thus there is good for him in it, and if he gets into trouble and shows resignation ( and endures it patiently ) , there is good for him in it ' 

one of my favourite :)


The same exact words ; but it gives me chill that I'm being shown of the same quotes , and it actually caught your attention ; knowing you can go lost in your reading after all the pages you flips through

Perhaps Allah is really teaching me something for this very phrase. 

Of the good thoughts - of putting the utmost trust. 

P/S Life update session lol : Soon enough I'll finish reading this book, I'm at the very end of the chapters already, and seeking for more books to be read ( err thinking of finishing the one I bought at home ) ( ehemmsss CLP ) , 

and just now my Civil Procedure lecturer said that if we want to attend his special revision class, we should be prepared with full complete written answers prepared beforehand , and he said he's been doing this for two or three years and not many attend the class. Hence I am here writing this down to take up the challenge when the time comes ! 

I'm giving serious thoughts on publishing a book too, in need of the motivation to do so huhu. 

Love, the'ann

Comments