How merciful He is to you

At times like this I’m reminded of how merciful Allah to me ; because no matter how I looked at it I have to admit that heartbreak is definitely one of the subtlest way of Him showing His answer to me. That something you perceived as good might not be a good one for you.

I am touched by a friend’s post about Qiam , waking up in the middle of nights which I constantly do once upon a time ;but failing each time now. I wonder if I ever looked forward to have that ultimate intimate time with the Most Merciful ever since I’m back from the UK

Because there’s definitely an issue I’m facing which goes beyond what I can take at the moment , and I’m taking this as a good time and as a good sign that He wanted me to pour my heart out to Him. So I’ll be guided with His Wiseness and Mercies

And after all He’s the one who holds the heart , who turns the heart . And for something I can’t control , I shall let Him to decide it all for me. Because I’ve done my part for now.

What’s with the worry Najwa when He promised you something even more than what human can offers you. But with a condition that you must be patient. I am much more assured and relaxed today. Feeling genuine about the blessings Allah gave me through my co workers and friends and also through the new book I’m reading - The Other Side of the coin.

It seems like everything is falling into its places and I’m feeling at ease either.

How good He is to me that He breaks me now even before everything gets intertwined. I’m a bit late isn’t it to see this phase as a test - seeing beyond the pain inflicted. It’s not even physical Najwa šŸ˜….

Rest assured , the’Ann

Comments