Facial care and Najwa

Its been quite a while since I am feeling so fueled up to write something on this blog. I know I am very eager to do so when I am so sleepy but I can stay up to finish writing - like finally something is inside my head drafting lines of sentences with all the stupid puns , everything is just ready to be typed, my fingers are ready - 

Butttttttttttttttt my laptop decided to configure its forever updates , just at the time I  am feeling like writing. 

Thank you Asus thank you. 

This topic always fascinates me, its just that I can't be bothered to learn the new tips and trick, because I see myself commenting and thinking about this facial thingy once in a while ever since I started blogging last 2008 ( it's almost a decade now whoaaaa ! ) , 

I guess the woman side of me just wanted to unleash itself hewwwww

So yesterday I don't know what triggers the topic of applying seven layers of toners , Aina said she read somewhere online and I was like eyy that's ridiculous amount of toner and cotton pads used - like how someone can dedicate such a long time to apply that seven layers, 

Applying one layer is enough of effort ( waking up early in the morning, spending 20 minutes in the shower [ I just can't understand the amount of time I spent in shower these few months when I can't last for 10 minutes in the bathroom before ] and sat down for all the facial routine ) 

But guess who really put up that seven layers of toner yesterday ? 

HA-HA-HA  MEYYYYHHH !

It was my sixth layer and I started to find the article, well its true though, Korean flawless people did all that effort, hence why their skin look flawlessly perfect. 

But they just don't use cotton pads for all that seven times because it seems abrasive towards your skin ( well I should have read this earlier ) , you apply once or twice with just your hands - just take your time pampering your skin and gently massage your face , letting the juice to be absorbed inside your face. 

I always know that my skin is more to extra-dry kind of skin, I drink plenty of mineral water but I guess its never enough , so it often gets irritated easily, I can really see in pictures that the reddish cheek of mine ( perhaps a bonus of natural blusher ) but for a close up, they are red rashes which honestly I don't know how to get rid of them, since I got them in the UK.

 But considering that it does not hurt me that much these days, I let it be there, celebrating it haha because its giving colour to my face miahahahah as long as it makes my face looks good in pictures, I am fine with it hahaha kbye. 

I once consulted a facial theraphy because I was concerned ( I do guys, I do ) , I thought my skin is extra sensitive that I need to use high end products , but the therapist said that a simple product like Simple ( the brand ) would do for me. 

I took her advice and start using the product , consistently and the skin do get better through time. 

But being me, someday I just stop using those things because I am just either so lazy or so busy. Till very recent I figured I am growing tiny blackheads and whiteheads inside my nose and its just so annoying T.T and my skin condition saddens me ( perhaps its because of the break outs I had that time ) . 

Since its new year, I decided to make a new year resolution which to start these facial care all over again. 

Spent nearly RM 100-00 for all these fancy things, the toner, the moisturizer , the lipstick, the lipbalm ( basics for now ) . I am not really an explorer when it comes to these kind of thing. I stick with just Simple because I am overtly sensitive with smells of these artificial things hahaha explaining why I can't wear compact powders because of the smell. So all the related make ups will be a subtle NO for me now.

 I don't know if my interest towards make ups will grow in due time haha. 

I am grateful that I don't encounter much problem when it comes to my skin. Hence, I am not taking it for granted , so I am taking care of it, as well as my body, I told you guys about the diet in previous post isn't it. Its tough, I acknowledge the struggle of it, but as long as I am enjoying it, I hope it will last longer insyaAllah :) 

Looking at how I am developing interest towards a much girl-kind of interest really intrigued me, its sometimes are just funny - but I guess this is what growing up is all about.

 You started to pay attention on these little things that matters, all the little things that makes you feel loved ( by your own-selves ) because its a no time to do things because you want to be loved by somebody else. 

For now, even if I am so tired at night after work and classes, I'll spend a good 15 minutes to do all these facial thingy making myself smell good - I wear perfumes and lotion to sleep , with the baby powders ( I hope my roomate is not freaked out haha ) and doing the same in the morning ( with rush of course haha ) but I'll put the perfume powder instead hahahahah thank God I bought different kind of powders lol. 

k enough of rambles. I am loving this phase pheeewww

the people who turns out to be 'women' in many sense - sometimes I feel the lacking in inability to catch up with all the beauty matters they're discussing about haha - tapi ada je geng yang we don't care hahaha I miss these people so dearly !

so if you asked me whether this seven layers toner actually makes you feel different? ( I know its not sensible to expect the result in a day time ) but I can really feel the different, my skin feels less dry? huh? This may be the result of you trusting that it could actually make a difference when it does not - But the vivid difference to this is that MY COTTON PADS REDUCED AND MY TONER VOLUMES TOO HAHAHA MY MONEYYYYY 

Love, the'ann

Comments