Jika mimpi itu mainan tidur , aku ingin terus bermain.

K motif sangat tajuk. 

But this holiday , aku rasa banyak mimpi yang bila bangun you can remember the details inside the dreams . Exactly the people , the events. Kadang kadang tu boleh marathon mimpi , tidur pukul 2 mimpi ni , terbangun then tidur balik , mimpi lain pulak. Last time mimpi girlfriends , Idk its rindu or what . Tapi they appear in different dreams. We're talking like the old times - maybe sebab lama tak jumpa . Sebab even selalu tegur virtually , the feelings were different. And how I really want to be inside those dreams - talk to each other , meeting in real life. Sampaikan bila terbangun tu , rasa macam regret , nak tidur balik , nak mimpi . Apakah perangai ini? Ha ha. I miss gf's 

Semalam , aku mimpi , I was meeting an old friend ( read kawan lama ) haha. Exactly it was a date, a dinner date. God . Bila masa tah boleh ingat . Sampai boleh termimpi. That one old little crush , that protects , that play with , that goes to kindergarten together lols  - tapi mungkin takdir / our routes were set up differently. Its been years passed by. But he looked smoking hot with formal attires. Tenengneng. He was the reason why I changed from kain batik tshirt into a beautiful dress. Motif gila mimpi pakai batik muka indon. Haha. Nasib tak melibatkan sprinkle magics fairies. I miss you human. I do. You're a part of my childhood years. How can I forget you? 

I feel like jotting things down sebab as time passed by , ingatan terhadap mimpi tak makan portion banyak dalam otak , bakal dipenuhkan dengan ilmu -ilmu lagi ,eventually I'll forget this kind of funny dreams. So bila baca balik, bolehlah kot " Ohhh mimpi ni ke dulu " haha. 

I had many so-called- intellectual posts. Tapi hold dulu.

Comments